Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure on what to get.

Price wise, its $15 cheaper to get the G6 w/passcard 3.

Compatability seems to be really good with both. Although Xtremes team seems more involved in updates.

Ive heard bad things about peoples internal memory on the G6 becoming corrupt and unreplaceable. What are the chances?

I want to play GBA games also. Does Xtreme allow this?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Compatability seems to be really good with both. Although Xtremes team seems more involved in updates.

Ive heard bad things about peoples internal memory on the G6 becoming corrupt and unreplaceable. What are the chances?

From this it's obvious you haven't kept up with the m3/g6 team which arguably is the most dilligent (if not cumbersome) in providing updates often. What are the chances of the g6 becoming corrupt? With proper care, very low I'd say. Does it happen to certain units? I'd say most definitely.

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
ds-x = NO GBA SUPPORT AT ALL. NONE. READ REVIEWS PLEASE.

if you only want to buy one thing for all of your gaming needs, get the g6lite/passme combo. if you want single cart multiplayer, get the ds-x. if you want both, get a g6 and a ds-x.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like i keep sayin, ill be getting both a g6lite (waiting for the 8gb) and the ds-x for the best of both worlds.

Kinda the same line of thought I have, except I'm looking at a G6Lite/AceKard combo.
grog.gif

My prior post was just touching on if the OP only wanted to purchase 1 flash cart for his gaming needs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1