Hacking What to do with my wii

Temperal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So recently my ex finally gave me back my wii that I has modded a long while ago. I decided to boot it up the other day. Not sure what I am going to do with it now. I was originally going to use it modded to play games that at the time I couldn't afford to purchase. As that is no longer the issue I am wondering if I should keep it modded or go back to original software.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TInik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm pretty much in your same situation..
Find my old wii (3.2E version with wiikey and Homebrew Channel on it) and don't know what to do. Upgrading to the last Firmware? How? just with the "update system" or should i do something to avoid a brick?
Can i read anything to learn how to use an external HDD for games? A lot of question, sorry :D

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty much in your same situation..
Find my old wii (3.2E version with wiikey and Homebrew Channel on it) and don't know what to do. Upgrading to the last Firmware? How? just with the "update system" or should i do something to avoid a brick?
Can i read anything to learn how to use an external HDD for games? A lot of question, sorry :D
wrong start dude... did u at least tried to read this topic?

TInik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wrong start dude... did u at least tried to read this topic?
Yes, i did... he asked for advice with an old cracked wii, do i understand it wrong? Sorry if i get something different, not my intention. Well, nevermind, i will do my own post if my question is not similar the the starting post :)

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i did... he asked for advice with an old cracked wii, do i understand it wrong? Sorry if i get something different, not my intention. Well, nevermind, i will do my own post if my question is not similar the the starting post :)
No, i mean, did u saw the advice i gave him? to use SetMiiUp? and the link provided?

TInik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, i mean, did u saw the advice i gave him? to use SetMiiUp? and the link provided?
yes but..
I'm not from stock (got homebrew channel), does it change anything? * And i don't know how to update, i mean, can i brick the Wii with a system update and Wiikeyz?

EDIT* no, it doesn... i just skip the "why" question in your post

Last edited by TInik,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended