What to do with my A9hl standard o3DS ? Keep it? Sell it?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Amapola62, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Amapola62
    OP

Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2015
    France
    I have this o3DS since 2011, planned on selling it during the Christmas holidays after I system tranfered its content to a 3ds XL but instead chose to keep it as back up. Downgraded it from 10.3 to 9.2 in January. Installed Menuhax autoboot into Rx tools then switched to Luma still with Menuhax and Saturday finally decided to switch to A9LH.

I don't use that 3ds much anymore since I transfered its contents (NNID, eshop games, Friend code) to the XL so maybe I could sell it but It holds sentimental value (first 3ds). And even if I sell it: do I keep the A9LH on it? Who would be interested in an almost 5 years old (bought in November 2011) system? Even if its hacked...

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    I've bought a brand new O3DS (which happened by luck to be on 2.1) last saturday, lol, because I wanted its feel and stuff back (and to try 11.4), lol

Ask the buyer, if a complete ignorant remove it, if he wants an inexpensive console for "stuff" leave it on

Last edited by Ryccardo, Jul 11, 2016
  3. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    I sold my first 3DS (an original/small one) for $100 and left the A9LH on. It was a great console, but mostly I play my games on the 3DS XL that I have now, OR the n3DS (mostly retro games and the Binding of Isaac).

4. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    I never understand these "should i sell my 3DS" threads.

Does a 3DS really take up that much room in a drawer/cupboard?

Do you need some extra cash?

It's entirely upto you! Good luck with your decision :)