Hacking What to do with my 3DS firmware...

WoJjTeK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys, I need to ask you one thing. Currently I own a 3DS XL which I unfortunately updated to 5.1 FW before I knew that the Gateway works only on 4.5 FW. I was wondering what should I do : just update to 6.3 FW ( iirc the DS mode settings exploit still hasn't beed patched in that one ) , download Ace Attorney quickly and turn WiFi off, or wait on 5.1 FW. I took a look at 3dbrew.org , but couldn't find any info on any exploits on higher firmwares than 4.5. So should I update or wait ? Thanks in advance for your answers :)

WoJjTeK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, but it's easier said than done. Nintendo died in Poland with the end of Gameboy Advance era , and now it's Sony's domination here. That's why it's hard to buy new 3ds xl for reasonable price , and selling mine wouldn't be the easiest thing to do either. That's why for now I want to stick to my 3ds, just wondering if I should update or not.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If 3DS is really unpopular in Poland as you suggest, that could mean the games are also really expensive or hard to find, too. If that is the case, you really should listen to what CJL18 said. Sell your current 3DS and buy a 4.5 or below. This should make your life much easier down the road.

Ennea

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, but it's easier said than done. Nintendo died in Poland with the end of Gameboy Advance era , and now it's Sony's domination here. That's why it's hard to buy new 3ds xl for reasonable price , and selling mine wouldn't be the easiest thing to do either. That's why for now I want to stick to my 3ds, just wondering if I should update or not.

Just pay Germany a visit, then :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3