Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Buy me a bus ticket to your house and I'll give your boy a drum lesson.
Then we can play WiiSports until your kids hit the sack.
Then me and you can discuss philosophy into the night, over a dry martini or three.
..it'll be fun! Well worth a benjamin!

You are the funniest and weirdest dude I know... I'll pay 100 usd for that!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get change for it:
Get 1 x $20 bill
80 x $1 bills

put the $20 on the outside, and the other 80 on the inside. Pull it out and watch people stare
biggrin.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Above: Scary. Never know how mthrnite finds these images.

It's sad really when I start to think about it, $100 just isn't worth anything these days and can't get you anything that worthwhile. Better to just keep it around for a rainy day instead of blowing it on something you don't really want/need.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know youre right Tama. And that's what i'm gonna try to do. I just don't have a very good history of doing that. Thanks to my wife's management, we dropped our credit card debt from almost 15,000 down to less than 3000 in the last 3 years ... and we've had two kids in that same time. She's a miracle worker.

edit: I should add that if it was up to me, we'd probably be deeper in debt now. I looooove the gadgets.
tongue.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Buy me a bus ticket to your house and I'll give your boy a drum lesson.
Then we can play WiiSports until your kids hit the sack.
Then me and you can discuss philosophy into the night, over a dry martini or three.
..it'll be fun! Well worth a benjamin!

Would a $100 cut it for a ticket to the Middle East/North Africa?
wink.gif
I do need some drumming lessons for my band
nyanya.gif

azndragonguy115:
That's nice. Do you have instructions somewhere? It would be cool to make something like it, but in our local currency
tongue.gif

trebulator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm buying a used PSP for $100.
biggrin.gif

Either that or getting one of those game packages off of Steam... and upgrading my video card (by selling mine and combining my earned money with the leftover, and getting one on ebay)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Would a $100 cut it for a ticket to the Middle East/North Africa?
wink.gif
 I do need some drumming lessons for my band
nyanya.gif
One day I'll go see you man.
Laguerzhino has already promised me a tour of the Mexican pyramids, so maybe you can give me a tour of yours.
I'll bring my mummy-repellent spray, if I can find my damn utility belt... I think Robin's been playing with it again.

..and, first lesson: Don't hit so hard, let the stick do the work. It's all about controlling the bounce of the stick.
..and practice every day.

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Put the $100 (preferably small bills) into a glass bottle (or plastic if you can't find a glass one) along with a note that reads:

"To the finder of my fortune,
I hope this money helps you out in your endeavors. For any reason that you don't want it, please mail it back to me my address is located at the bottom. Please spend it on good things and not evil things.

Signed,
God"

Then of course place your address at the bottom, make sure it's a P.O. Box. You can also put an email address at the bottom and ask them to email you when they get it! That way you know that someone got it.

Once you've done that, place(throw) it either in the nearest ocean or large body of water (the smaller the body of water the quicker someone will get it). Really, you should test to see if it'll float first before you throw it.

The smaller the bills the better so that way if the person who gets it will think they're getting a bunch of cash, but really it's only $100.

I think that's the best usage of $100.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: