1. DTan

OP DTan Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Just bought a hacked Switch with Hekate and autoRCM on but no microSD card. The switch was reset. Can i just go into RCM mode, inject a payload, and have it work properly in hacked mode? I know that some CFW requires the microsd card but it is my understanding that fusee-gelee doesn't.

2. Unleanone999

Unleanone999 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Togo
    Sd card is a must because that's where you put pretty much everything. You can install games on your nand but at the end of the day it's pretty limited.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    You can technically load Atmosphere without a SD card I think but as sept needs to be loaded from the SD card you can't boot newer firmwares without one. As well as that you would be severely limited in functionality without a SD card.
    You should ask the original owner if they have a clean NAND backup they can send you. Without it, it's not possible to safely go online.

4. DTan

OP DTan Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm planning on getting a microsd. i was just wondering if it was possible to do the whole sd card setup and inject a payload with the switch initially being hacked with a different sd card.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nintendo, microsd, buying