Hacking What title (existing or imaginary) could really test your resolution to stay on 3.0.0?

cloudfe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Homebrews are finally here, and people (with only one Switch) who resisted the urge to update have now their payoff within hand's reach.

But I was curious to ask: what is the title (existent or imaginary) that could actually have a chance to push you over the edge and make you update?
We're still supposing we can only have one Switch.

For me, the most terrible temptation would be an enhanced port of Persona 5.
Persona 4 Golden represented the best time I had on a portable device in years, and I'm keeping myself from buying Persona 5 because I really don't have the time to sit in front of the TV these months (Remote Play is not an option). But with a portable device...

What about you guys?

Last edited by cloudfe,

Malcolm-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Homebrews are finally here, and people (with only one Switch) who resisted the urge to update have now their payoff within hand's reach.

But I was curious to ask: what is the title (existent or imaginary) that could actually have a chance to push you over the edge and make you update?
We're still supposing we can only have one Switch.

For me, the most terrible temptation would be an enhanced port of Persona 5.
Persona 4 Golden represented the best time I had on a portable device in years, and I'm keeping myself from buying Persona 5 because I really don't have the time to sit in front of the TV these months (Remote Play is not an option). But with a portable device...

What about you guys?

OP you bought a Switch like 3 days ago. What are you talking about? "Resisted the urge to update", "now their payoff within hand's reach"....loool You act like you've had a 300 Euro Switch sitting collecting dust for months while you patiently wait.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already updated. Frankly from what we currently know, playing higher firmware games is impossible. Daeken even stated that pretty much as a fact. I bought my switch to be a console, not a homebrew machine. Without being able to play anything newer than 7 months of console release, it wasn't worth it to me. It's also very obvious Daeken isn't in the scene for the long haul. He's more of a get it done once then move on to the next thing. So his work is likely never going to be past 3.0.0 or higher than userland. I'll enjoy my switch as a console, and if I get homebrew some time in the distant future then cool.

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
There are two things that test me every single day: ARMS & Splatoon Online Gaming. But they still aren't hard enough to crack me...

Reactions: SMVB64

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, considering Tetris is more fun than any homebrew could ever be, just about any game would make me update if i hadn't already.
Super Mario Odyssey sure is sweet.

Sent from my F8331 via Tapatalk

Reactions: Megadriver94

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super mario galaxy 3 and/or a legend of zelda twilight princess 2, though I'm already just keeping up to date to play splatoon 2 anyway so meh, whatever

Reactions: PaBo
D

Deleted User

Maybe a 1 year anniversary update to BotW that adds a shitton of content.
and save editors lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night