Gaming What the hell happened to Gyakuten Saiban 5/AA 5?

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was not announced. Rumors sprung up about a "future" title a while ago, and I guess there was some ambiguity? I'm sure there will be another entry in the series, but they never announced 5 officially, that I know of.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do remember someone, not sure if it was Takumi, saying that Apollo Justice would (or maybe they said most likely) be in the next game, but that wan't an official announcement and I read it a long time ago so I don't have the source.

I'll be dam*ed if it's not released, though.

D

Deleted_171835

There's no information about it.
Most of the things that pointed to a Gyakuten Saiban 5 were for other games such as Miles Edgeworth: Investigations and the Professor Layton cross-over.

I hope Capcom is still working on a 5th game, though. It would be even better if the game featured Phoenix Wright instead of Apollo Justice.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Most of the things that pointed to a Gyakuten Saiban 5 were for other games such as Miles Edgeworth: Investigations and the Professor Layton cross-over.

I hope Capcom is still working on a 5th game, though. It would be even better if the game featured Phoenix Wright instead of Apollo Justice.

As long as he doesn't act like how he did in Apollo Justice, good lord I hated that.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
SoulSnatcher said:

As long as he doesn't act like how he did in Apollo Justice, good lord I hated that.
I liked Hobohodo, he was a rather interesting character imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.