What the actual fuck has happened to this godforsaken website in the past 5 minutes

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5 minutes ago this website actually had some decency, the EOF was filled with degenerate threads about member / member slash

BUT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images of JEBUS and SANTANS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

at least before we would all circle jerk about the DS, but now we are circle jerking about JERKING it itself?????!?!?!?!

And don't even get me started on all the threads about ponies and green trash cans

I may have made my account 1 year after the year I thought things got bad, but what was I talking about again?

ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEERY FUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Please donate to my KOFI below

Link

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5 minutes ago this website actually had some decency, the EOF was filled with degenerate threads about member / member slash

BUT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images of JEBUS and SANTANS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

at least before we would all circle jerk about the DS, but now we are circle jerking about JERKING it itself?????!?!?!?!

And don't even get me started on all the threads about ponies and green trash cans

I may have made my account 1 year after the year I thought things got bad, but what was I talking about again?

ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEERY FUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Please donate to my KOFI below

Link
I got many question about your Link
Why did i found this on your page?
Screenshot_20230216-044802.png

Why does Link have so many voice actor, when... Well... He never talks...

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What the vehk did you just vehking say about me, you little n'wah? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hortator's followers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Dwemer, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top marksman in the entire Tribunal armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the vehk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Mundus, mark my vehking words. You think you can get away with cursing me and my palls from Oblivion? Think again, fetcher. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the aurbis and your plane is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, kwama. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're vehking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Tribunal and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Mundus, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" curse was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your vehking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn s'wit. I will shit CHIM all over you and you will drown in it. You're vehking banished from this starry heart, kiddo.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]