• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What television channel do you get your news from?

What channel do you get your news from?

• ABC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • NBC

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • CBS

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • FOX

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • CNN

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • MSNBC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • BBC

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you guys hate FOX so much? I watched a special on Hannity where he was accusing the liberals of being racist towards Herman Cain and it was hilarious.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe someone actually voted for FOX. Well then we have 2 seriously misinformed news watchers on GBATemp.
If you watch the others, then you're just as misinformed.
How dare you insult the BBC, clearly you're misinformed
It wasn't pointed at the BBC, just the American Channels. That goes double since I don't live in the UK.
I can't believe someone actually voted for FOX. Well then we have 2 seriously misinformed news watchers on GBATemp.
If you watch the others, then you're just as misinformed.
That's an insult to every news channel that has ever aired. Except Fox... it's a compliment to Fox.
No, it's an insult to all of today's aired and written news. Most (if not all) written and aired news has some sort of skewed article, or incident at some point of another. It isn't just FOX.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get my news from USN. :P

Sometimes Comedy Central.

Edit: By the way, someone voting fox could have meant their local Fox station. Fox 8 News in New Orleans does a pretty good job of the news.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you kidding me. You never watched FOX News and compared it with other networks and websites have you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed