What stuff did you do that you weren't supposed to as a kid.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By the time I was 13, I had already lost my virginity, smoked cigs and pot, drank beer, thrown rocks at cars, lit many big fires, stole mail, snuck out at night, broke into houses, stole cars, almost killed someone with my dads gun, got kicked out of school and got arrested numerous times. There are many more things that I did that I am too embarrassed to admit too.

Did anyone on this forum really expect anything less of me.
just have a fucked life idk XD

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I usually stay up in bed, either watching someone playing Video games, or just listening to music, thinking about life, though I have insomnia,
they think I am sleeping, Jokes on them I can't sleep.

I used to play my gba sp in bed at night sometimes, My parents saw me, but I don't think they cared, one time I was in their bed playing it xD.
I loved that system, especially the 200-in-1 game my dad got from like Korea while he was there(I didn't realize it was technically illegal then but I still love it), I cherish the thing, Because he gave it to me out of all my siblings, I hold it dear, even though it's a bootleg.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol