What store can i buy a battery for Nintendo DS at?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Crescent, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Crescent
    OP

Crescent GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Newport Beach
    where can i buy a nintendo ds battery. Not online, cuz i want it before i go to Asia

2. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    I'm guessing you live in the US. You may have to search at the usual B&M stores. Toys 'R' Us , Target, Walmart, Gamestop. I don't think this should have ever been a new topic.

3. Noobix

Noobix GBAtemp Fan

Sep 25, 2003
    Hmmm a totally legit question...after all some members here work in those kinda stores, and it could therefore save a lot of legwork/Telephone calls/Googling. [​IMG]

Time that could be better spent playing the new games coming out! [​IMG]

Anyway I got no advice about the topic, so i'll just keep quiet. [​IMG]

4. xmedia

xmedia Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2006
    Canada
    I'd also would like to tack on an additional question to the original one. Other than the official Nintendo ones what is a decent third party brand. I've only heard bad things about them.

5. Takrin

Takrin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2006
    United States
    after my bad experience with third party battery i buy mine from Nintendo.com

Lites
    http://www.nintendo.com/accessoriesds#ds-lite-accessories

Phatties
    http://www.nintendo.com/accessoriesds#ds-accessories

their 15 bucks + shipping kinda on the high side but i personally think OEM battery is great

oh i did buy about 4 third party 1600mah battery to test out, all 4 were worthless
    3 lasted 1/4 the original ds battery time if not less
    1 was a complete dud, didnt accept charges
    (ones i tried werent dragon brand so dont know about those)

best thing i have to show from it is 4 mini screw drivers rolling around my table somewhere, now their great for ds and other things

*Edit*
    Opps not online... hmm try gamestop or local videogame store, or buy it in asia
    btw Nintendo ships 1-2 day after order via UPS, also they usually ship from washington state for me so its pretty fast, they also offer faster shipping method for more $

6. gusto5

gusto5 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2007
    Canada
    Where are you going to, in Asia? Depending on where you are, you might have a better chance getting a battery cheaper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice