What song are you currently listening to?

Pixel64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's Voice and there's Star. I'm more of a Star person but both are good.

I'm the same; the "seumyeowa" in Voice is really off-putting to me after hearing Star. My favorite part of Star is Jinsoul saying "fight it, I do" because it sounds like "fuck it, I do" 😂
Currently listening to

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I'm the same; the "seumyeowa" in Voice is really off-putting to me after hearing Star. My favorite part of Star is Jinsoul saying "fight it, I do" because it sounds like "fuck it, I do" 😂
Currently listening to

I love Yves pronunciation of Loose.

Digipedi does alot of their music videos and they have amazing cinematography. They also done a bunch of Dreamcatcher's MV's with great filmmaking aswell.

I remember when Automatic first came out. I had it on repeat. I actually listened to it again last week.

tsujirii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just discovered Gareth.T yesterday (thanks to Youtube's suggestions) and can't stop listening and recommending this song to others:
Gareth T - Boyfriend Material
Really great song that captures people sick of modern dating, lol.

Reactions: Pixel64

Pixel64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love Yves pronunciation of Loose.

Digipedi does alot of their music videos and they have amazing cinematography. They also done a bunch of Dreamcatcher's MV's with great filmmaking aswell.

I remember when Automatic first came out. I had it on repeat. I actually listened to it again last week.

I can definitely tell that they are talented; Loona's MVs are so pleasing to watch. Chase Me was also a great video, didn't know Digipedi produced that one :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.