what slot 2 to get???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sconethief, Jul 19, 2008.

1. sconethief
    OP

sconethief GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    USA
    i'm getting it for dumping roms saves and playing GBA roms. what do you guys suggest(BTW i have a slot 1 already)

2. teH XeRO

teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2006
    United States
    i have an ez4lite deluxe..have never had one problem with it.

3. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    M3 Perfect. From my investigations, it's the absolute BEST slot2 you can possibly get.

4. pitoui

pitoui GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 1, 2006
    Supercard SD. Has great functions, plays all GBA games and has a great team behind it.
    I've had one for AGES and still no problems with it.

5. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    You can dump game saves using a slot-1, it requires wi-fi though (savsender)

If you then only want to play GBA ROMs, I'd reccomend an EZ 3in1, however that will only work in conjunction with the slot-1 card, it isn't standalone.

6. sconethief
    OP

sconethief GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    USA
    ya i can't get sav sender to work... maybe if i can modify my ifi adapter using the modded drivers it'll work and i won't need this [​IMG]

7. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Supercard slot2's slow down nastily in many GBA games. I have one, I know. Don't buy a Supercard slot2. I wish I would have bought the M3 perfect. It has ALL the same features, but no slowdown in GBA games and also has the real-time clock built-in.

8. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    i am going to post a question in this topic becuse i don't want to make a new topic about the same thing i am looking for a slot 2 with these feateures: 1. compatible with micro sd 2.plays gba games 3. saves the game save on the micro sd

will this do the trick http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11178 ?

9. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    Do you have a Slot-1 card? If you do, I can't really see the point in getting a standalone slot-2, just get an EZ 3in1 and load games from your Slot-1 card. Use the microSD money to get a bigger microSD for slot-1 (or something else...)

Plus the 3in1 works as a rumble expansion, the opera browser expansion, and has PSRAM and NOR modes for GBA games.

10. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    Maybe he already has an extra sd card and doesnt want to go out and pay for a new bigger one when he already has another sd card. That was the problem I had when deciding between a 3 in 1 and the Ez flash IV lite.

11. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    thats why i am going for the ez-flash 4 instead of the 3 in 1 becuse i don't want to full up 1 micro sd with alot of files for both slot1 and 2. i also have an extra 2gb micro sd sitting around.