What Slot 1 Flashcart is Right For Me

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by XxTRIFORCExX, Apr 12, 2007.

Apr 12, 2007
  1. XxTRIFORCExX
    OP

Banned XxTRIFORCExX Banned

United Kingdom
    I want to get a Slot 1 Flashcart and I'm wondering what the best one is that has the following features: 2GB (Gigabyte) Onboard memory, no need to patch ROMs and has excellent compatibility. Any suggestions?

2. NDSkid

Newcomer NDSkid Advanced Member

United States
    R4, hands down. It's worked well for every game i've thrown at it. I'm not sure if it has 2GB memory. At $35, I'm assuming that it doesnt.

Can't say that much for the EZ Flash V. My neices have the EZV and that thing is a dog compared to the R4.

3. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Why do you have to have onboard memory? R4 is basically the best out there, but if you're willing to shell out more cash for an (imho) inferior product because it has to have onboard memory then DS-X I guess (Actually, does that go up to 2GB memory?)

Like I say, I'd say an R4 and a 2gig TF card would be your best bet but it doesn't exactly match your specifications.

4. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    A DS-Linker or another N-Card clone (for example XP Card) fits your specification exactly. I see you're in the UK. I recommend buying from SuperCardStore, they are very good and I have used them over 8 times with no problems.

- Sam

5. XxTRIFORCExX
    OP

Banned XxTRIFORCExX Banned

United Kingdom
    I think I may get a DS-Linker, thanks.

6. blade85

Member blade85 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Or you could wiat for the G6 DS Real

7. KINGOFNOOBS

Member KINGOFNOOBS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    According to what he said, he just wants games. So half the features on the G6 Real would be useless to him.