Hacking What Slot-1 Flash Cart to Buy for My Nintendo DS

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Note: This thread is not to discuss/argue/spam about what Flashcart is the best.

That was the stupidest thing I've seen all day....What's a "Which flashcard is the best" thread without us discussing/arguing about which is the best??? With no disscussing/arguing no mod will ever sticky this....which is supposed to be the point to stop the "What Flashcart Should I Buy" questions....

I will post the results of the poll on my chart, which can be found here.

Click.

(Sorry, that I look like i'm spamming my chart but with all the work I put into it, I deserve it xD plus i want to stop those questions too.)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:
Note: This thread is not to discuss/argue/spam about what Flashcart is the best.

That was the stupidest thing I've seen all day....What's a "Which flashcard is the best" thread without us discussing/arguing about which is the best??? With no disscussing/arguing no mod will ever sticky this....which is supposed to be the point to stop the "What Flashcart Should I Buy" questions....

Click.

(Sorry, that I look like i'm spamming my chart but with all the work I put into it, I deserve it xD plus i want to stop those questions too.)
You ARE spamming, we really don't need your link on every single topic about NDS....and please, remove some of this crap in your sig...please...there are rules about size of the sig, and yours is too big, not to mention annoying..

And IOwnAndPwnU, this poll is really pointless....It same as every other "which flashcart is the best?" topic..If somone needs a flashcart, there is one threat to go to, and we really don't need anything else....

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252

And really, both of you, stop spamming a little, you are all over GBAtemp!! I mean, WTF, 23/24 posts a day?!?!
wtf.gif

IOwnAndPwnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:

Click.

You ARE spamming, we really don't need your link on every single topic about NDS....and please, remove some of this crap in your sig...please...there are rules about size of the sig, and yours is too big, not to mention annoying..
His sig is kinda big. I had less of a sig (slightly) and mines was removed. But not his? I had the same sig but with 1x3 of Friend Codes image.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:

Click.

And IOwnAndPwnU, this poll is really pointless....It same as every other "which flashcart is the best?" topic..If somone needs a flashcart, there is one threat to go to, and we really don't need anything else....

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252

And really, both of you, stop spamming a little, you are all over GBAtemp!! I mean, WTF, 23/24 posts a day?!?!
wtf.gif

I'm sick and tired of people telling other people they are "spamming" just because your not contributing to GBATemp (on it all day) as much as others gives you no right to tell them there spamming, that is up to the mods to decide, this kinda thing is called mini modding. As long as your not posting "useless" posts and spreading jibber jabbish over the forum, there is no need to say others are spamming, I see nothing wrong with IOwnandPwnU's posts, they are all usefull... and this thread is a POLL just to see what people think are the best, its competely different than the "Post your questions about which flashcart to buy" thread. Also my sig is a tiny bit bigger than Pharoahs (I measured) stop mini modding, I will change it if a mod tells me to. Increase the Peace, mate.

- mike

IOwnAndPwnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for backing me up miketh2005. About 99% of my posts are useful in some way. I only spam in Testing Area (1 time I merged like 10 posts for fun in the Testing Area
tongue.gif
).

Apparently, the CycloDS is winning (no surprise there). AKRPG 2nd. AK2 and M3 Real 3rd.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'm surprised there hasn't been a poll like this before. We should make this the OGPP, it'll be a lot more useful than "What's the best NDS emulator."
dry.gif

*waits for pingpong to vote DS-Xtreme*

IOwnAndPwnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll assume you're talking to me about the 2nd part in your post. Okay, I won't get so offensive.
25 votes so far. Pretty good I think .. kinda.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROFL, some noobs voted for the N5!!!!!! lol, and a CycloDS for 70 bucks? whata rip, i feel sorry for anyone who bought off of them, thats a whole 20$ overpriced.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think the people who voted for N5 just did that because they're tired of these questions.

+1 N5

IOwnAndPwnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the moment, it says 38 votes in total, 15 of which have gone to the CycloDS which makes them at 50%. Is my math wrong or what the hell is wrong ? I counted all the votes and it's 30. But it says 38.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
IOwnAndPwnU said:
At the moment, it says 38 votes in total, 15 of which have gone to the CycloDS which makes them at 50%. Is my math wrong or what the hell is wrong ? I counted all the votes and it's 30. But it says 38.
8 of them are null-votes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free