Hacking What size microsd?

nordini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just bought my Nintendo DSi yesterday as i had a sudden urge to play DS games again and my old DS (the original model) is all beat up and stuff. Anyways, i decided since i lost most of my games that i should purchase a flashcart to put ROMs on and such.

Me, knowing nothing about DS flashcarts and having never used one before, i searched until i found one that looked the most appealing. I ended up purchasing the Supercard DSONEi from this website dealextreme since it was pretty cheap.

Anyways,the point of my topic is, what size microsd card should i buy for this supercard to store a lot of ROMs on? Is 4GB enough? I think that's the biggest size they have at Target.

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
It's really up to you, if you want to play ROMS, homebrews, etc, then get a bigger size card. But if you buy a 8 GB card, and you lose it, ....
I have a 2 GB card, it's plenty for me, I have like 15 games on it, but I only play like 5. So I guess, 4 GB to 8 GB would be good.
You can buy Mirco SD's at newegg.com

Hope this is the information you need, and good luck!

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recommend 8 GB, its more then you'll ever need.

I'm completely satisfied.
wink2.gif

I have like 75 games loaded onto it with some more space available. Depends if your like me and have a short attention span with games and always constantly switches around.

Buy a microsd base on the compatibility supported if its SDHC support go for a 8GB if not 2GB should be enough and the cheapest.

8GB online should be around $20
4GB $10
2GB $5

Buy the microSD cards online its way cheaper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed