Hacking What size Micro SD Card do you suggest?

redsrule2500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought an R4 and need a microsd card. Would you suggest a 1GB or a 2GB?

How many games can each hold? I definitely wanna save some cash, and I know I'll always be able to play the games, just might be more of a hassle to connect to the PC and stuff.

Thanks for any advice.
yaynds.gif

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had a 1Gb, and found that eventually I would want more because of the Moonshell side of it (movies mainly). Personally with the prices the way they are at the moment I would get 2Gb because you'll always want more space than less. I also like to have the option of adding new games whenever I want to test them without having to delete old ones. I got mine from Dealextreme for $28.50 (looks like its gone up!)

Game range between 8mb and 128mb, though there is a 256mb one coming in Japan in the near future.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 1GB and it's more than enough for me. I think if you're planning to use your DS only for gaming, you'll be fine with a 1GB. But if you're gonna watch movies, listen to music etc, you should go with 2GB.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Go with 2gb because the regret of having too much space is a lot better than regret from having not enough space.

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would buy the best quality 1 gb you can get....

Prices will fall like all hardware and then you can upgrade....

1 gb is plenty...

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i agree with VVoltz, basic rule goes, more games you have at once the less chance of you finishing them.
1gb is enough, if you need more you could always just buy a second card and use them to switch

you can cram about 25+ games trimmed into 1gb card, long as you dont have big roms like ff3 lined up you prob can fit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs