What sites sell premodded Wiis?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by corbs132, Nov 13, 2007.

1. corbs132
    OP

corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 19, 2004
    United States
    I want a modded wii, but bricked my drive last time i tried. where can i get a wii with a modchip already in it for less than $350 USD?

Even better, I am willing to try again if i can find a place where they sell Wii dvd drives.

2. mikagami

mikagami GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2007
    United States
    For less than $350? Good luck, considering at this time of year you will see Wiis sold for around 300 non-modded.

Also -- wrong forum dude. [​IMG]

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    wrong place to post like mikagami said...plus you won't find a pre-modded for $350 or less. especially now with the d2ckey. d2c's are going for around $500 premodded including shipping.

iw ouldnt try it again yourself because if you couldn't handle a wiikey install then your head will explode with a d2ckey.

4. enigmaindex

enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Oct 11, 2007
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Wrong area, If you click here and scroll down you will see the Wii section. What persuaded you to mod you own Wii in the first place, i modded PS1 succesfully tried my PS2 and screwed it, never modded a thing again.

5. corbs132
    OP

corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 19, 2004
    United States
    thanks for telling me where it should go, didn't know.

Anyways, I can solder quite well, i think i got a bad chip. I can do the d2ckey, i just don't want to try. Thanks.