Hacking What site has the absolute fastest shipping for flash carts?

MSIiswin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the price as long as it doesn't go over $100 (getting a CycloDS Evolution), so the only thing that matters to me is that it's reliable and has the fastest shipping. Any recommendations? Oh yeah, and I live in Canada. Thanks.

oops, I just noticed the sticky topic. Sorry about that.

berkley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toronto - www.systemgears.com (but you don't get the cyclo tin)
Quebec - and good all over Canada shipping www.gamersection.ca
smile.gif

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
berkley said:
Toronto - www.systemgears.com (but you don't get the cyclo tin)
Quebec - and good all over Canada shipping www.gamersection.ca
smile.gif
Get it from DealWoot or RealHotStuff. RealHotStuff is located in New Jersey so it should be quite quick + it's cheaper.

luan87us

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an AceKard2.1 from stuffs4kids.com on 1/13/09 and i chose the cheapest shipping (3-5days USPS ground) and i got my cart on 1/15/09 o.o. And their price was really low compare to other stores.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luan87us said:
I ordered an AceKard2.1 from stuffs4kids.com on 1/13/09 and i chose the cheapest shipping (3-5days USPS ground) and i got my cart on 1/15/09 o.o. And their price was really low compare to other stores.

Like he said. I got my flashcart from stuffs4kids and i got it in two days. imagine next day shipping i won't be surprised if you get it in a few hours hahaha.

Gara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was impressed with dealwoot. Ordered on friday night, shipped saturday, received on monday. Delivery time would depend on the method you choose I guess. They didn't send me a shipping notification though.

Static Vision

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have not ordered from stuffs4kids.com but I plan on it. I have heard many good things and they are located in New Jersey. They also are host to attractive and fair prices.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gamersection is good, bbut expensive often.

Check out leetmod.ca I odered 2 ackekards from them over the last 3 months and they took 2 days each to reach me, and their prices are very good.

AK2+2gig sd card for 21 bucks.

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Moots said:

Check out leetmod.ca I odered 2 ackekards from them over the last 3 months and they took 2 days each to reach me, and their prices are very good.

They're shipping times are varying though. Plus there's rumors going around (see: About Leetmod.com thread) that they just dropship from DealExtreme. I never ordered from them though. Shipping from my store (clicky siggy) takes about 1 week from Vancouver, BC to the north-east coast of the United States.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
5thdimension said:
Moots said:

They're shipping times are varying though. Plus there's rumors going around (see: About Leetmod.com thread) that they just dropship from DealExtreme. I never ordered from them though. Shipping from my store (clicky siggy) takes about 1 week from Vancouver, BC to the north-east coast of the United States.

Does your site have an SSL certificate? I can't find anything signifying that there is one =\

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShAdOwFuRi said:
5thdimension said:
Moots said:

Does your site have an SSL certificate? I can't find anything signifying that there is one =\
No, because when you press the "Add to Cart" button it relays you to the shopping cart PayPal has set up on PayPal's website. So I didn't think there was a need for one.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, the actual cart is not on your website and there's no login! That's quite different from what I usually see, but it works i guess =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: probably watch one too YT vids bout old grannies