What site can I follow for Switch hacking news?

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if there's a site can I follow for Switch hacking news since I'm really hoping for a Switch Lite softmod.

Cheers

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well. for one. nintendo can push updates rather quickly that will patch any such things if they get publicly posted.
We had such a cat and mouse game with the Vita scene, didn't stop the hacking train once it got going. The Switch is going on it's 5 year in 2 weeks, it's bound to hit it's twilight time and after that, firmware updates to play new games probably won't matter that much.
By following the devs behind the Switch scene, and reading what they write. Mainly you'll find the info on Twitter.
Can you provide me with links to those Twitter accounts?
Because how the system runs the software
Can you elaborate on that?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had such a cat and mouse game with the Vita scene, didn't stop the hacking train once it got going. The Switch is going on it's 5 year in 2 weeks, it's bound to hit it's twilight time and after that, firmware updates to play new games probably won't matter that much.

Can you provide me with links to those Twitter accounts?

Can you elaborate on that?
Games and software run in a sandbox, saves r signed and internal, pics r signed per console

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Games and software run in a sandbox, saves r signed and internal, pics r signed per console
Obviously Nintendo patched previous ways that their systems were hacked, hence why we can't backup our data and there's no web browser, but knowing their incompetence when it comes to security, hardware and Internet (really every technology passed the year 2000), someone will find a weakness somewhere.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously Nintendo patched previous ways that their systems were hacked, hence why we can't backup our data and there's no web browser, but knowing their incompetence when it comes to security, hardware and Internet (really every technology passed the year 2000), someone will find a weakness somewhere.
Nope

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, the correct answer was filet mignon beef with mushroom sauce and the point of this was just to point to the fact that you don't know me and you shouldn't assume anything. Now are up for a bet or not?
Not that I don't agree with you, but how would such a bet even work.
You're betting it'll happen eventually. When can someone ever say it isn't going to happen? Even 20 years from now there is still a chance it'll happen, so it's impossible for you to lose such a bet. You can always say it'll possibly happen tomorrow, so the bet is still on.

Reactions: Shadow#1

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that I don't agree with you, but how would such a bet even work.
You're betting it'll happen eventually. When can someone ever say it isn't going to happen? Even 20 years from now there is still a chance it'll happen, so it's impossible for you to lose such a bet. You can always say it'll possibly happen tomorrow, so the bet is still on.
You make a good point. OK, I say before the Switch's 7th birthday, so before March 3rd 2024, there will be a software exploit that will at the minimum, allow us to run homebrews.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninjas welcome "ninja: