What should I get

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by yaw, Jan 2, 2007.

Jan 2, 2007

What should I get by yaw at 10:00 AM (672 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. yaw
    OP

Newcomer yaw Member

Netherlands
    Hello

Alright I want to buy a backup system, but I don't know witch one. I have a white DS lite and I would prefer it wouldn't stick out my DS, and it must be very cheap [​IMG] I don't heave very much money. A last note I want to buy it in the Netherlands not from a internatiol site because I don't really trust this 100%.
    Myself I was thinking to buy the M3 simply because it's only €45 and I can put an micro ds in it and it's drag and drop sp I don't have to use software what I never used before.
    already thanks alex

2. ShadowXP

Member ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

United Kingdom
    To my knowledge the M3 Simply isn't avaliable yet but if you want to wait until it's out to buy one go for it. However the best Slot-1 flashcard right now seems to be the R4 DS (just check the GBAtemp review posted yesterday!)

As for a place to buy, shop 01media seems a good choice for you, except it's pretty expensive to have something shipped from there. If you can, try cheapmod.net, free shipping on all DS related products seems a good deal to me [​IMG]

3. yaw
    OP

Newcomer yaw Member

Netherlands
    ok thanks but on this site you can already buy the ds simply [​IMG] link and they have it on the 5th of januari Do you think it's fake or somthing like that.
    The link is dutch by the way
    another dutch site with 4 1 slot backups also in English link2