TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You can download it here or some other site like maybe DS Dcemu? It normally comes with a readme on how to load it on to your MicroSD. If it doesn't, the .nds can be placed anywhere, but if there's a folder, put it in the root.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
aminakbari93 said:
Where can I download homebrew

and should I do whith the homebrew to play it on the R4?

thanx

find an app you want to use and start researching it. usually they take a few seconds to set up with dldi patching and placing files in the correct directories. you can find so much info on this subject using google. you might also want to check the gbadev forums, as they have a nice nds homebrew section and a very friendly community.

-another world

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
aminakbari93 said:
Where can I download homebrew

and should I do whith the homebrew to play it on the R4?

thanx

find an app you want to use and start researching it. usually they take a few seconds to set up with dldi patching and placing files in the correct directories. you can find so much info on this subject using google. you might also want to check the gbadev forums, as they have a nice nds homebrew section and a very friendly community.

-another world
The r4 automatically DLDI patches homebrew, so the user no longer has to.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, you're not opening dldi with anything, you should place homebrew you want to use on your microSD (root of the card), and when you start it, R4 will automatically patch it with dldi, and that's it..Enjoy!!

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can download homebrew right here, on GBAtemp. In the download section! (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=downloads) To put it on your R4, you double click on the .zip file, and extract the files onto your desktop or any directory folder you want. From there, select all the files that you just extracted, and drag them onto your microsd card, which is located in "My Computer", which is located on your desktop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi