FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is my senior year and I thought it would be interesting if I entered a senior talent show. Unfortunately the song I wanted to lip sing to has been denied because they think it is inappropriate. I cannot back out because the show is next Wednesday. Anybody suggest an easy song to lip sing to? I am desperate.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was going to do Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. They said it was too risky and I literally have no idea what talent I have of if I have any so I was going to lip sing. My plan was to lip sing it while getting people to walk past me or around me on stage.

I don't know though. Maybe there is a clean version or something.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure you can't back out? If anything, they probably should have checked what you wanted to do and if they were going to disallow it they could have told you earlier.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
You're entering a high school talent show?

I think a better question is "why?"

Those who have talent don't need to show it, and those without will just embarrass themselves.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
!!! Hey, man. have not heard from you for a bit. You feeling ok? I have been worried about you.

Also, how about "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas? Easy song to lip sync to tons of fun.

Or "Viva La Vida" By Coldplay.

I'll post more when I think of them.
tongue.gif

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to do something easy and fun guys. Also it isn't like a normal talent show. It is a senior show called Mr.Sterling. The winner gets crowned the title and also something else. What ever though I did it because I haven't done that much over the time I have gone to high school. Only big thing I ever did was play football but that did not end well this year. I quit because the coaches were driving me away.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link me to videos or something. Honestly I am really nervous. I have to make up my mind by Monday.
frown.gif
I am also turkish and I listen to turkish songs as in I have stopped listening to american songs for a while now so I have no idea any of the songs or the artists you are talking about.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Journey is a well known song for being sung mutilated constantly at kareoke bars by drunk people but still getting everyone pumped and loving it.

You'll probably have heard it somewhere. If its not a well known song in your country it won't be as epic though
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night