6_9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H
ey guys i am going to buy 2 games for the xbox 360.initially i decided to buy Borderlands 2..

But then i stumbled upon Dark Souls II Scholar Of The First Sin. So I decided to buy them.

Then I saw AC4 BF. But the problem is if I buy AC4 then I will not be able to buy another game.ANd if I buy Borderlands 2 and DarK Souls then i will not have Assassins Creed. It looks too good to pass on.

So what should I buy? Dark Souls has all the DLC with it, Borderlands 2 looks great and is co-op, and Assassins Creed 4 is so awesome.

The reason I am so hooked on AC4 is I like parkour like, rooftop running, exploration games and I heard Dark Souls II is soo hard and therefore would like to play it. Borderlands 2, well is Co-Op and its DLC are DRM free. : )

PS there is also Metal Gear Solid 5 Day One Edition for the price of AC4 ie can buy one game only

Thanks in advance!

6_9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene Hmph I wish I could. You see, I live where nothing more than Mobile gaming is present. A modshop? Miles away and due to the COVID outbreak I haven't properly gone out. If things could cooldown I would go to some places where I think I could get what you said.
Anyway thanks a lot!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its the old Phat version, it's possible to simply remove the Disk drive, hook sata cable- Xbox360 Drive to pc, and flash Custom firmware to it....But yeah newer 360 I'd def glitch/ rgh/ jtag it whenever possible. You can get chip kits online some what cheap....

But first title I'd buy for it would be GTA V, it's good on ole' 360 even.

6_9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BigOnYa
I have GTA V so awesome can be compared to the next gen versions. It really pushes the system's limits.

I wouldn't prefer drive flash cause the DVDs are expensive and needs many tries to get the game on it. But still, can you do that with the Slim model? FlashedDrive is better than nothing.

PS Check this, is this good or crap? https://www.flipkart.com/sandisk-sd...gwopa80000001611240728061&qH=e11dad1e27fc14e6

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot you can "FlashDrive" certain slims, by drilling out a certain chip inside it with a jig kit. It unlocks the 360 to be able to flash it. Dangerous tho if don't know what your doing. Better off to just RGH/Jtag it with a mod chip.

6_9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The slim only has Hitachi and LIte-On. The lite-on one needs probing. There are two types of chipset or something like that. The one starting with 'm' needs drilling. However, the hitachi is much more simpler compared to lite-on drives.
I think I have a lite-on. Don't know for sure.
well thanks @BigOnYa now i can buy the SanDisk with ease.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually drilled out couple of them years ago with tiny drill and jig kit found online (kamikaze hack). I do remember to find out which chip you actually have inside tho, you must open it and look on the chip itself to see, one you can drill n make work, one you can not. so a 50/50 chance. But like others here mentioned, be better to look into a RGH2 mod chip for it. There be no need for burning discs, and you can do alot more on a RGH box like homebrew, emulators, cheats/trainers, etc. Good luck, and have fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)