Gaming What shall i burn?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd go for saints row 2. Silent hill is region free for everyone except us. Don't like the games , but that's just a kick in the nuts. Two months difference I think , so region lock it , but only against pal machines.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DrKupo said:
Well, seeing as SR2 doesn't unlock achievements, signs you out of live on booting it, and is pretty obviously not retail, don't burn it.

Nice theory , sort of blown out by the fact that the flashed firmware can't boot anything without a retail signature , and only finished stuff gets that. If it wasn't retail it wouldn't have the retail sig , so wouldn't boot.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Armadillo said:
DrKupo said:
Well, seeing as SR2 doesn't unlock achievements, signs you out of live on booting it, and is pretty obviously not retail, don't burn it.

Nice theory , sort of blown out by the fact that the flashed firmware can't boot anything without a retail signature , and only finished stuff gets that. If it wasn't retail it wouldn't have the retail sig , so wouldn't boot.

Plently of review copies have been signed retail. Stop being an idiot, everyone in #fw agrees with what I'm saying.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So ?, review copies aren't automatically not the finished game. Great way to get your game some nice scores , send out a unfinshed game , let everyone review it , then change it for release.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Armadillo said:
So ?, review copies aren't automatically not the finished game. Great way to get your game some nice scores , send out a unfinshed game , let everyone review it , then change it for release.

it's not a final copy. i am not going to waste my time arguing with you, if you actually want to know why it's not final, all the evidence pointing towards that, ask in #fw on efnet.

for the record, review copies are often not final, and usually include a note listing known bugs that will be fixed in the final version.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, so the "diplodocus-saintsrow2" isnt the final retail game? It signs you out of live? & no axchievements?

WTF!?!?!
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr