Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Diablo
F-zero (or wipeout)
Halo
Dragonball Z Budokai (any version, as long as it's 3D)
Resident evil 2 and 3 (the port of RE1 was really good)
Mario Strikers
super Smash Bros.
Another Zelda game (PH was brilliant, it would be a shame to end it there)
GTA

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Sequel: Golden Sun

remake: I'll have to agree with the Chrono Trigger 3D remake
tongue.gif

xaznwi3rd0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
Diablo
F-zero (or wipeout)
Halo
Mario Strikers
super Smash Bros.
GTA
So many of those would fail. Another Zelda game is fine and an F-Zero game would be fine, but the others would be aweful.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
xaznwi3rd0 said:
imz said:
Diablo
F-zero (or wipeout)
Halo
Mario Strikers
super Smash Bros.
GTA
So many of those would fail. Another Zelda game is fine and an F-Zero game would be fine, but the others would be aweful.
Super Smash wouldn't fail.

xaznwi3rd0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
xaznwi3rd0 said:
imz said:
Diablo
F-zero (or wipeout)
Halo
Mario Strikers
super Smash Bros.
GTA
Super Smash wouldn't fail.
Actually, yes it would. The controls would be good and stuff but the graphics would suck if it was 3D, and if it wasn't then it would suck even more. I'm just saying. Super Smash is MEANT to be on consoles. I wouldn't mind a homebrew Super Smash though.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
xaznwi3rd0 said:
imz said:
Diablo
F-zero (or wipeout)
Halo
Mario Strikers
super Smash Bros.
GTA

Actually.. A new DBZ for the 360/PS3 is out.. looks good.
We'll certainly have new versions of Halo and GTA.. Their HUGE cash cows that MS/Rockstar won't let go.. but they know how to milk it, so we don't get some bad sour milk like the one provided by EA, so we shouldn't have sequels so soon
tongue.gif

Same goes to SSB, I don't think there's need to another one this generation.,

As for RE2 and 3.. I would like to see those.. but I think that the DS would be perfect for a RE4 style game, maybe a spin-off.. just look at Brothers in Arms
smile.gif

For Diablo.. if you want a sequel.. this is your lucky day!
biggrin.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Smash Bros for DS would be really cool. They could use the same graphics as in NSMB. The characters are 3D but the action is 2D, as are the world. It could easily be done, considering DS has the full 3D SM64 and it looks better than the original.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A full remake of Ocarina of Time with added content (like a dungeon or two) for the Wii would be damn nice...
Imagine what that could look like if they really pushed the Wii to the max (keep in mind that Twilight Princess looks just like the GameCube version, so it's nowhere near the Wii's limits) and completely remade it from scratch to fit today's standards
ohmy.gif

I'm also surprised Nintendo didn't port more N64 games to the DS...
By the way, Rare ported Diddy Kong Racing to the DS, so why in the hell aren't they porting GoldenEye64 to the DS?
Think about it, many people would love to see GoldenEye on either the Wii VirtualConsole or the X360 Live Arcade (as a full remake with HD graphics), and both Nintendo and Microsoft know that...
Imagine how popular a port of the on the DS with touchscreen controls and online multiplayer would be...And since it would still be developed by Rare, both Nintendo and Microsoft would profit from the sales...What a pity
frown.gif

But who knows, I'm sure DKR won't be Rare's last game on the DS, who knows if the next one isn't GoldenEye?
bow.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vater Unser said:
A full remake of Ocarina of Time with added content (like a dungeon or two) for the Wii would be damn nice...
Imagine what that could look like if they really pushed the Wii to the max (keep in mind that Twilight Princess looks just like the GameCube version, so it's nowhere near the Wii's limits) and completely remade it from scratch to fit today's standards
ohmy.gif

I'm also surprised Nintendo didn't port more N64 games to the DS...
By the way, Rare ported Diddy Kong Racing to the DS, so why in the hell aren't they porting GoldenEye64 to the DS?
Think about it, many people would love to see GoldenEye on either the Wii VirtualConsole or the X360 Live Arcade (as a full remake with HD graphics), and both Nintendo and Microsoft know that...
Imagine how popular a port of the on the DS with touchscreen controls and online multiplayer would be...And since it would still be developed by Rare, both Nintendo and Microsoft would profit from the sales...What a pity
frown.gif

But who knows, I'm sure DKR won't be Rare's last game on the DS, who knows if the next one isn't GoldenEye?
bow.gif

There was a rumour a while back that Goldeneye was going to VC and XBLA, but Nintendo said no. I don't know the exact details, but I don't think it will come out. Also Rare's next game will be Viva Pinata DS. I really want them to port Banjo 1 and 2 to the DS though. It would be great and also stimulate interest for Banjo 3.

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Fire Emblem Games that haven't been localized yet or made for the handheld yet.

Particular want something like Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade) remade. (One with Roy)

~Unholy B)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse