Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I’m similar in this way
But not exactly

Whenever I come across something I’m interested in, I can learn it extremely quickly. If it’s something I genuinely like or care about, I can get on the level of an expert within a week. Often less actually. However if it’s something I feel even neutral towards, I would just... not learn a single thing about it.
I just call myself a quick learner though :rofl:
It’s a fun feeling when you have a couple of friends who have played a game frequently for years- and after trying it with them once, you’re leagues better than they are by the time you leave.
I have a large interest in the speedrunning world- but it does feel a bit off when I get into speedrunning a new game... and after a month, am already able to compete with those who have been training for 5 years.

Hmm
I don’t talk about this often- because I always feel as though it just comes off as bragging to others x3

And when I display this quick learning in real life, people often just deny it and/or label it as me lying about having no experience.

Ah well-
In other words
I’ve done a lot of thinking about this over time. I noticed there’s a very small amount of people like that- so I, not having any supernatural beliefs, have come to the conclusion that it’s related to one’s intelligence. That it is it’s own special type of learning ability some people are born with
Oh, I don't treat this as a beneficial thing 100% of the time, it's not something I would brag about. It's one thing to be a fast learner, it's another to completely blank out when I'm listening to information that I consider irrelevant. I'll listen, evaluate, and if the first few seconds didn't grip me, it's out the other ear - "format C:\". When someone speaks to me with some kind of air of authority about what I consider to be nonsense, or useless knowledge, it's as if a flashbang detonated next to my head. If you came up to me and explained how you had an exciting day and did a lot of fun stuff, I'd just nod since all I heard was a loud whistling noise until the talking stopped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr