1. Triangulat

OP Triangulat Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Do you know what request is sent to the PS4 when you press the PS button and it turns on?

Google Translate

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Who's "we"? If you're smart enough to do something like that feel free. If it were easy it already would have been done.

3. Triangulat

OP Triangulat Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    [QUOTE = "JustJay, post: 9474514, membre: 549171"] Qui est "nous"? Si vous êtes assez intelligent pour faire quelque chose comme ça, n'hésitez pas. Si c'était facile, cela aurait déjà été fait. [/ QUOTE]
    Ok thanks

4. Stepperer

Stepperer Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    Not so f***ing simple. There is a key exchange between DS4 and PS4 before power on state will be changed.
    So unless you get an receiver to record YOURS key sequence exchange - someone else's will not work - and a dongle to play it - call it quits

hippy dave likes this.
  5. Triangulat

OP Triangulat Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Thanks for details

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Even 3rd party controllers can't turn on the PS4 only real Dualshock 4s can. Same was on PS3.

7. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Use wake on lan?

Deleted User likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

That's a good point actually I should have said that since I'm using Remoteplay Chiaki and it works to turn the PS4. I don't even have a Dualshock 4 hooked up to the PS4 it's hooked up to my PC but it can play my PS4.

KiiWii likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - controller, request, emulate