XP
Country
Canada
rest0re said:
woopty doo .. 22 islam already. i'm pastafarian
biggrin.gif
INVISIBLE GIANT FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER + BEER VOLCANOES > you

=]

I myself am a LaVeyan Satanist. To you confused souls who think I worship the devil, you should read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I worship the pasta god... party to piss off all the hxc Christian people at my school..

I showed them the website:

Them - "Hahahah, who would believe such a stupid thing?"

Me - "Oh, well I do..."

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

Them - "Ohh....."

And then eventually they try to convert me and I tell them how my beliefs are no different than theirs and how much they're insulting me
biggrin.gif

It's funnn (:

9volt Kappa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's funny when people say people without religion have no morals or that they have morals because of religion,you don't have to practice religion to know right from wrong

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9volt Kappa said:
I think it's funny when people say people without religion have no morals or that they have morals because of religion,you don't have to practice religion to know right from wrong

I find it funny when people join a website about video games and their only posts are in a thread about religion
laugh.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
9volt Kappa said:

I find it funny when people join a website about video games and their only posts are in a thread about religion
laugh.gif

*Standing Ovation*

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Im Athiets, for a couple of reasons...

1. There is no GOD or GODS
2. Religions were INVENTED by man (yes males) to control people, especially women.
3. Teaching of religion, no matter which one, teaches children who the have to hate and apparently why.
4. More people have died in god's name than any other cause.
5. Religion does NOT make people nice, in fact hinders humanity by teaching that followers of each religion are better than followers of other religions, mainly because a giant invisible man said so.
6. If ANY of the many religions were true, there would only be ONE religion, as there would be only one story, not many different ones.
7. Belief IS NOT fact, if there was any scrap of truth to ANY of the religions, there would be no reason to believe as people would KNOW, there would be proof.

Athiets - The only people to actually 'see the light'.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:

2. Religions were INVENTED by man (yes males) to control people, especially women.
3. Teaching of religion, no matter which one, teaches children who the have to hate and apparently why.
5. Religion does NOT make people nice, in fact hinders humanity by teaching that followers of each religion are better than followers of other religions, mainly because a giant invisible man said so.
6. If ANY of the many religions were true, there would only be ONE religion, as there would be only one story, not many different ones.
7. Belief IS NOT fact, if there was any scrap of truth to ANY of the religions, there would be no reason to believe as people would KNOW, there would be proof.

I believe that too.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
spinal_cord said:

I think you should write something like it`s a fact.
wink.gif

I`m christian but never had problems people of other religions...

QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Jul 26 2008, 04:18 PM) Im Athiets, for a couple of reasons...
ally 'see the light'.

Or be blinded by light... I`m not a good poet *haha*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.