What realistic job would you want if possible?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm in my Junior year in high school and I still haven't the slightest clue what I want to do with my life. The only thing I have in plan after high school is college, and I haven't made the official choice of where I would like to go after I'm out of high school. I guess video games are able to prevent you from seeing the future.

I still want to know would everyone here would want to have for a job if they could choose. Maybe someone already has that one job.
unsure.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well imma sophomore in college. Im going for animation. One of my professors worked on Transformers 2, Toy story 3 the game, Horton hears a who, and declined a job at blizzard. He told me he has a friend who worked at Square Enix. i blew my load and then asked if its realistic to get in there. he said he'll give me the guys number and ill start from there.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Well imma sophomore in college. Im going for animation. One of my professors worked on Transformers 2, Toy story 3 the game, Horton hears a who, and declined a job at blizzard. He told me he has a friend who worked at Square Enix. i blew my load and then asked if its realistic to get in there. he said he'll give me the guys number and ill start from there.

Wow, he must be an awesome guy to work with! I tried doing small-time animation in GIF animator. They were pretty fail though...

Good luck with animation.
yay.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BortzANATOR said:

Wow, what an awesome teacher!
Hopefully you make it to a game company, that would really be your dream job!

I would want to be a superb soccer player, and when I earn loads of money, I would donate a lot too the various homebrew projects and sites I know on the internet for all the effort they've done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them