Hacking What PSP would be the best for hacking [Question]

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for a psp for emulation and flashing psp iso and watching movies. im really new to the hacking/jail breaking video game handhelds (i only hacked a 2ds) Also im sorry if you feel this is the wrong section to post it in and/or it has been made before

Also please keep in mind im willing to only pay around 25-50$

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• vqBcGza.jpg
    vqBcGza.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Natethekidrs00

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp go is the best if you ask me, but I don't think you'll find one online for that price. I got one for 50, but it was somebody I knew irl.

You might have some luck at a swap meet. I've gotten some really good deals.

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp go is the best if you ask me, but I don't think you'll find one online for that price. I got one for 50, but it was somebody I knew irl.

You might have some luck at a swap meet. I've gotten some really good deals.
I like the psp go but its kinda hard to want to buy when the psp could get cut off from sonys servers any day now and then you cant buy digital games making it a brick cause no disc drive

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the psp go but its kinda hard to want to buy when the psp could get cut off from sonys servers any day now and then you cant buy digital games making it a brick cause no disc drive

...you going to hack it no? I mean the PSP servers are already dead you have to go through a ps3 or ps4 to download them and then transfer them via usb.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...you going to hack it no? I mean the PSP servers are already dead you have to go through a ps3 or ps4 to download them and then transfer them via usb.
im going to hack it but i still kinda wanted to play the disc games cause i have a friend who had a psp broke it kept the games and i dont have the money for the memory sticks

EDIT also isnt the psp go weaker (spec wise) then the slim

Last edited by Natethekidrs00,

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going to hack it but i still kinda wanted to play the disc games cause i have a friend who had a psp broke it kept the games and i dont have the money for the memory sticks

For memory cards you can get adapters that will take micro sd cards - https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Cyber...4354&sr=8-1&keywords=psp+memory+stick+adapter

If you are looking for one with a working disc drive make sure to test(in person) or ask(online) as those fail really easy. I know I had to replace mine about 3 times.

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? wow I might buy a psp go (or a psp with broken drive)

For the PRO's there are not really that many options beyond buying official memory cards, so you are stuck with 32GB MAX space.(16GB internal and 16GB memocry card); that might be fine for some people but for me it was not. I have 128gb card in my 3000 and could not be happier. It's what stopped me from picking up a Go a few years back.

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the PRO's there are not really that many options beyond buying official memory cards, so you are stuck with 32GB MAX space.(16GB internal and 16GB memocry card); that might be fine for some people but for me it was not. I have 128gb card in my 3000 and could not be happier. It's what stopped me from picking up a Go a few years back.
i need to look for a psp under 50$ w/ broken disc drive for a emu machine

broken disc drive is going to make it cheaper

Reactions: SomecallmeBerto

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tbh, at this point, i'd maybe wait a little longer and see how the vita scene develops. they're not that much more expensive these days.
because the psp, while good for most games, still doesn't run all gba and snes games without issues.

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, at this point, i'd maybe wait a little longer and see how the vita scene develops. they're not that much more expensive these days.
because the psp, while good for most games, still doesn't run all gba and snes games without issues.
i know that its just i have some strict parents and they dont like if it has wifi (I have the money to get a used psp at my local gamestop they think i will do bad shit XD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: