Gaming What PS1 games do not work on PS3?

Necron

Lurking~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So, the other day I got the first three Tomb Raiders from a trade. To my surprise, after I selected a new game, all I got was just a black screen, so I contacted the other person. After some research, we found that those games are one of the few PS1 games that do not play correctly on a PS3.

Does anyone know of any other games that don't work on a PS3? I want to know this for any future trades (or if you know, a way to make them run)

HeadstrongWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimon World 2003 is the only game I've had major issues with.

On the PSP and PS3 alike, going from one map to another may suddenly crash the game. The only workaround I could find exists on the Vita, where you load the game through RetroArch instead of the PSP-PS1 emulator.

I don't know about the US release unfortunately.

Edit ; oh god why was this bumped this is from 2014.

Last edited by HeadstrongWolf,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name.Please search for List of PlayStation 3 backward compatible PlayStation 2 and PlayStation games in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
Yes, sometimes that happens to links in threads that are eight years old.

If Googling doesn't show you anything better, then instead of bumping, may I suggest archive.org ?
https://web.archive.org/web/2014121...ompatible_PlayStation_2_and_PlayStation_games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1