What phone do you own?

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pixel 2 XL
Ever since it overheated I have had an issue with the screen not working properly. Sometimes it mostly stops accepting inputs, but it resets when I turn it off and back on. After some testing, I realized that it usually breaks when I touch a certain area.
Besides that, it works fine.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Motorola Atrix
Nexus 5
Nexus 5x
Nexus 5x -Return
Nexus 5x - Return
Moto G8

Sometime after one of my Nexus 5x returns to Google, someone texted me from another country, asking for my screenlock password, because they somehow gotten ahold of it and restored it. :ohnoes: Nexus 5 still works, but Google's reliability is forever trashed in my eyes.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung A52S

I'll use it for a few banking apps that are incompatible with my Fire HD 8 tablet (because it's not x64 so they refuse to work). But mainly, I'll be interested to see how it runs DC and GCN emulators as it has 6GB RAM.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unknown, LG
Galaxy S7 Edge
Oneplus 6T
Pixel 4 XL
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Galaxy S21 Ultra
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Pixel 6 Pro
Why so many?

Smartphones regrettably after a certain amount of years no longer receive security updates so that makes me uneasy using it.

That's one of the things that have kind of annoyed me about it because despite how great the specs may be, it becomes "outdated" and "expired" so that customers buy another one. 😑

Surely XDA has a solution for that. I'll have to check out.

LibreNyaa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
librenyaa.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Why so many?

Smartphones regrettably after a certain amount of years no longer receive security updates so that makes me uneasy using it.

That's one of the things that have kind of annoyed me about it because despite how great the specs may be, it becomes "outdated" and "expired" so that customers buy another one. 😑

Surely XDA has a solution for that. I'll have to check out.
For me, it's because I have a plan through my carrier that along with insurance, I can pay off half of the phone, and trade it in for the full trade-in value and upgrade, so I only have to pay off half of the total price of every phone I have. I've stopped making use of that recently and will keep my phones until security updates run out from now on since it's stopped being worth it with phones lately being barely worth an upgrade at all.

Last edited by LibreNyaa,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
A "realme pro 5" I think

I also have a SGIII laying around so I can doodle when away from home

(My cutey P900 Samsung tablet is so noice 😻)

It's kinda fun how the whole EMR-Pen thing turned me into a Samsung whore..

PS:
Rip LG

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had one, The closes thing i have to one is a 3DS, a PSP, and a DSi
I looked up your profile and it says 17, so you're gonna have to use one eventually. Even if it's a "brick" phone.

Smartphones have become computers in a pocket rather than just a phone.

I have 1x "Brick" phone and 1x Smartphone, but the smartphone never leaves the house and it's not fear of getting robbed, it's that it feels too big and a good ol' traditional phone is what I grew up with. 😀

nokia-110_4G-black-front_back-int.png

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPhone 13 mini in Blue. Honestly, it's nice. Especially because of GameCube emulation being incredible (thank you AltStore and DolphiniOS).

I also have an iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S laying around.
I’m “upgrading“ my 12 mini to a 13 mini so I can keep the form factor for just a little bit longer. Maybe they’ll bring it back with the 15 mini?

Reactions: WG481

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
I’m “upgrading“ my 12 mini to a 13 mini so I can keep the form factor for just a little bit longer. Maybe they’ll bring it back with the 15 mini?
I mean, new chip? A15? I guess...

What confuses me is why Apple put the iPhone 13's A15 Bionic into the 14 line, which is just plain laziness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games