What phone do you own?

D

Deleted User

I had / have the following phones:

• LG Cookie KP500
  • Huawei Ascend Y330
  • Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G531F
  • Huawei P8 Lite 2017
  • Xiaomi Redmi 8 (My main phone at the moment)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
After having exclusively iPhones (6S Plus and X) I moved to the Galaxy S20 Ultra. I like that I can use my phone for emulation, especially dolphin, and the big screen is really nice and pretty, but I miss iOS. No regrets, but sometimes you just gotta roll with the OS you're comfortable with!

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Galaxy A20. It's been a great phone for me. I like the screen size, and it works great for emulation. I use my 8bitdo pro 2 with it by using the clip thingy. I can also play my stadia games on it with no problems at all. It's kinda crazy to play cyberpunk 2077 on it, but it plays that game just as well as my PC does.

Reactions: Deleted User

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Recently switched from Android to iOS and picked up an iPhone 11. After years of dealing with clunky design I got sick of Android, and while I don’t necessarily like iOS either, you can’t argue with benchmark results - Apple’s silicon is just better, and has been better for a couple of SoC generations. Still getting used to the new ecosystem, but I have to say it was totally worth it. The UI is nice and snappy, can recommend.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Let's see:

1. Some shitty Siemens phone my parents got me
2. Nokia 5110 that was shaved off to look like a 6210
3. Nokia 3330
4. Nokia 3310 * 2 (3 and 4 Kept breaking because of tight pants)
5. Some weird Sony flip phone that got stolen
6. Nokia 8810 (Not really sure about the model name)
7. HTC Wizard - first smart phone I got
8. iPhone 3G - loved and hated it. I hated it for browsing sites, like GBATemp kept crashing Safari
9. Xperia Play - last sliding phone I got
10. Galaxy Note 10.1 - Yes I used a tablet as a phone 2 times
11. Galaxy Note Pro
12. Galaxy Note 4
13. Galaxy Note FE - Cracked the screen due to a sleepy rushed going to the airport morning
14. Galaxy Note 9 - Still using it for VR
15. LG V60 with dual screen - Kind of like it but hate that the stylus sucks. Kind of use it sometimes as a slightly better but also kind of worse 3ds xl

Will probably get the next Flip 4... 2 years after its release

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In order (as far as I remember them):

Nokia 3410
Motorola RAZR (the original one)
Motorola RAZR v2
LG KM900 Arena (the first """real""" smartphone I owned)
Motorola Atrix
Motorola RAZR HD
Motorola X Style
Motorola G100

Bought all of them on my own dime, though only the Nokia, LG, X Style, and G100 were new, rest I got used from others so I was usually at least one or two generations behind.
I can highly recommend the G100 as workhorse. That thing is extremely strong while only being about half the price of a flagship offering, huge battery, and no uselessly bloated android. Only downsides are the lack of front facing dual speakers, only 20w charging for the 5,000mAh battery, and that the security patches lag behind by a month or two. But beyond that you get serviceable cameras, can hook it up to your TV as emulation box, and the Snapdragon 870 makes everything butter smooth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands