1. Ferris1000

Ferris1000 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I went through a lot of Cellphones/Smartphones.
    I tried different Operating Systems and ended up with iOS because it was the best at it's Time and i loved the Idea to have an iPod Touch with Phne Functionality.

When i stared working i started to have 2 Phones to seperate Family/Friends from Customers.
    Apple unfortunately started to make their Phones worse since the iPhone 7 and Increased their Prices over 1000 that's why i stopped buying new iPhones.
    I'm also Fan that the Headphone Jack is missing because i used it daily with my Beats Pro, now i have to use a Bluetooth Adapter to be able to use my Beats Pro which sucks.
    Since Apple using OLED Screens, the Notch and an Edge Curved Display i'm done with iPhones but because i don't like Android i don't have any Choice than keeping my iPhone 7 Plus as long as Possible.

1. Nokia 3330
    2. Samsung V200
    3. Motorola V980
    4. Nokia 6230i
    5. Sony Ericsson W810i
    6. Nokia N73
    7. Nokia N95 + Sony Ericsson K810i
    8. iPhone 3GS + Sony Ericsson W995
    9. iPhone 4 + HTC Desire HD
    10. iPhone 4S
    11. iPhone 5 + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i kept the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for just for 2 Month as my second Phone and got rid of it)
    12. iPhone 5S
    13. iPhone 6 + Elephone P9000
    14. iPhone 7 Plus + HTC One M9 (Current Devices i'm using)

Now, i own ~300 Cellphones/Smartphones i got from a Company that went out of Business but those Phones above are the Phones i use and used daily.
    A few of the ~300 Phones have different faulty i'm gonna fix in the Future.

MrCokeacola likes this.
  2. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Germany
    Razer Phone 2

3. Power5lave

Power5lave Member
    Newcomer

samsung S20 ultra, which recently replaced my S9+

4. Hambrew

Hambrew GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1. Google/ASUS Nexus 7 2013 (I know it's a tablet but there are a lot of tablets in this list so whatever, ran Android 4. the touchscreen broke)
    2. ZTE Phablet (I forgot what model, it ran Android 6)
    3. Amazon Kindle Fire 7 7th gen (Dents on all corners, and no rooting capabilities at the time? Depressing. Runs Android 6)
    4. Samsung Galaxy a10e (my current phone, and an epic one at that. Runs Android 9)
    Hoping to get a Google Pixel 3a

5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    iPhone XR with 13.3.1

Samsung S9 with Android 10 (My sister gave it to me last year. It is 2 year sold now). :)

6. Mohammed2935

Mohammed2935 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Kuwait
    My first phone was iphone 4 too.

Retinal_FAILURE likes this.
  7. gamemasteru03

gamemasteru03 Nintendo nerd

United States
    1) Lg Volt 2
    2) Zte Zmax Pro
    3) Galaxy J7 Refine
    4) Iphone SE (2020)
    Most of these phones, I got for dirt cheap by switching carriers. I have always liked Android alot due to having more custmization but decided to go with an SE since I could get it for 100$ and I could easily jailbreak it. It's a pretty good phone for the price!

8. Retinal_FAILURE

Retinal_FAILURE GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just got Samsung Galaxy S10. No idea why MMS messages are impossible without a 3rd party app.

9. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Too many phones to list in the past my current phone is the Doogee S60, with a hacked together Russian firmware. So nice :)

Actually I have had it for like almost 2 years now, still looks almost brand new and works fantastic.

MrCokeacola likes this.
  10. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    Tempers,

Just found out that Huawei's latest smartphones won't have GOOGLE's support :O instead They have HarmonyOS a variant based on AndroidOS v10!

In the end The orange man succeed his evil plan :( Huawei banned doing business with Google and gave USA cell phone manufactures/companies a huge and unfair advantage.

Last edited by leon315, Jun 7, 2020
  11. Seriel

Seriel Doing her best

United Kingdom
    Hi, this isn't true.
    The version of Android that new Huawei phones come with these days is nothing to do with HarmonyOS, it's simply based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project), aka the opensource variant of Android that custom roms are also based on, as opposed to the closed-source version that Google distributes to manufacturers. The suite of Google apps is only available to licensed manufacturers, like Huawei used to be, and they're able to keep it on their old devices but not on the new.

HarmonyOS is a new multi-platform operating system that Huawei is developing for the future of their products. It does not currently support phones and has no relation to Android. It's not known when HarmonyOS will run on flagship Huawei smartphones but I bet it will be sometime in the far future given the poor app support facing any new operating system in the mobile space.

Huawei banned doing business with Google? Google banned doing business with Huawei on the advice of the American president (As stupid as he is), thus disallowing Huawei from using the aforementioned Google suite of android apps. Other manufacturers don't have a "huge" advantage now, just one of their competitors has been severely crippled for the time being, though I would definitely agree the situation is unfair given the lack of evidence to back up "the orange man"'s claims.

matpower likes this.
  12. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    THIS IS UNTRUE, some of Chinese companies like HUAWEI, ZTE..... are black listed thus not allowed to do any business with American companies, it wasn't an Orangeman's advice but and specific order which forbids Google to licence HUAWEI's future products, however this may change depending how long the ORANGE MAN stays on his Throne and how long he's planning for his desperate Trade war against China.

Banning Huawei from obtaining GOOGLE's commercial licences will indeed give an huge advantage to all USA based or even worldwide cellphone companies which use google's service, since Google play store's ecosystem has decades of experience behind with million supports from developers, meanwhile HUAWEI an cellphone manufacturer, has to go on his own and start freshnew to build his own OS and appstore.

Last edited by leon315, Jun 7, 2020
  13. matpower

matpower The Mad Scientist

Brazil
    Meh, sideload GApps and call it a day. It could have been worse.

Seriel likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - phone,