What phone do you own?

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Samsung Galaxy S9+

I love new tech, don't get me wrong, but I'm a bit bummed out that every major smart phone these days is just a black plank (the S9+ included), rather than the variety in designs we got when mobile phones were in their infancy in the early 2000s. Looking forward to the fold phones that Samsung and Huawei are working on to spur some creativity.

silverrabbit368

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung Galaxy S9+

I love new tech, don't get me wrong, but I'm a bit bummed out that every major smart phone these days is just a black plank (the S9+ included), rather than the variety in designs we got when mobile phones were in their infancy in the early 2000s. Looking forward to the fold phones that Samsung and Huawei are working on to spur some creativity.

Agree. I owned a Ericsson r310 and Nokia 7600 few years ago, and it felt great to have such unique phones. Now, I use ROG phone, still a square phone, but the design is quite cool.

Cabooshy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
codecameron.dev
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp better do an update, i now (from mid july last year) own my last Huawei phone, the P20 Pro, great phone, shit Android Skin. Huawei are complete assholes for locking out 3rd party support and to top it off made it "harder" to have root on a stock rom with having to have magisk as your recovery.

yay /s

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I still have my Oneplus One that I got back in 2013. I don't ever want to replace it because there is no other phone out there that has all the tech capabilities that this thing has. The screen has broken on me twice in 6 years, but I replaced it both times. I absolutely love this phone... most of the time.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Samsung GT-E2370.:)

index.jpg

Reactions: Reynardine

Firexploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My first phone was the Samsung star 2
I got it when I was 10 years old and I installed my many nice games on it but unfortunality it dont have so much memory. It always was full. The Samsung star 2 also have an internet browser which works fine. Even if it was slow it was able to load many websites even YouTube worked on the internet browser:lol:. Today my Samsung star 2 still works fine without any problems.
de_GT-S5260RWADBT_001_Front

-------------------------------------------------------------
3 years later I got my Samsung galaxy a5 2016
and I am still using it today. I installed a custom firmware on it last year to get root permission.
in-galaxy-a5-2016-a510-sm-a510fzdfins-000000001-front-gold

-------------------------
I planned to maybe buy a samsung galaxy note 9 in the future

avencaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Well, I'm an Apple lover so I have a 6S, though I can't play PUBG well on it. So I'm looking forward to buying a newer one ˆˆ
Any advice, fellas?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Well, I'm an Apple lover so I have a 6S, though I can't play PUBG well on it. So I'm looking forward to buying a newer one ˆˆ
Any advice, fellas?
Get a Google Pixel or a Nokia.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, LG Nexus 4, Nokia E51, nokia 3310 (old), HTC Hero and whatever ones I cant remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"