gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just want to know what games for the PC people are hyped for?

Heres a few i cannot wait for

Diablo 3 - ABOUT DAMN TIME!
Fallout 3 - Another Sequal thats been in the works for a while until interplay shutdown and Bethesda took over development
STALKER : Clear Sky - i loved Stalker - SoC so im cant wait for the prequel
Left 4 Dead - im a fan of zombie flicks so being in one is even better
Portal 2 - i loved the first on but it was 2 short so im hoping this is longer
Doom 4 - well doom 3 imo wasnt great im only 17 but iv played the first doom and its all about killing hordes of demons so i hope they go back to the old ways

that just a few off the top of my head what about u guys?

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo III, but I fear it may become too generic... like Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege, etc. We're full of point-n-click action RPGs these days. Portal 2 will be fun, no doubt, but I've yet have to play the original in a good PC. Hopefully, this week I'll be upgrading it.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let's see...

Half-Life 2: Episode 3 - The last episode wrapping up the great story.
Portal 2 - Fun puzzles and great humour in the first game, hopefully a continued trend.
Spore - The creator creator is pure fun. Got high expectations for the complete game.
Next Wolfenstein - I believe it's still a rumour, not sure if any anouncements have been made. Looking forward to it anyway, huge fan of the series.
Duke Nukem: Forever - Apperently it's "well underway" according to 3DR. After 12 years of development, if I'm not mistaken, it just has to be a great game. Well, it better be.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Red Alert is my favourite RTS series. EA better not mess this one up.
Moto Gp 08 - The only proper bike game around. I played the crap out of the previous games.
Prey 2 - The first was amazing, this one should be more of the same. A good thing in my eyes.
The Sims 3 - Fun series, I just hate the counteless expansion packs though.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 - Nothing but a rumour so far. 1 had great scenarios. 2 had great theming. 3 was not so good. Hopefully 4 will be good again, if we get it.
GTA 4 - Another rumoured title. It better be ported to pc, I never liked the console controls of the 3D gta's.

That was all i could think of right now.

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DukeNuke Forever - gunna take a while at this rate but i gotta say it " TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM....But im all out of gum"
HL2 Ep 3 - i dunno how i missed this but yea i gotta say i wanan see how it all raps up and if ...... THERES GUNNA BE HL3

AlexElder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, just checked out Diablo III. Awesome stuff so far. With Blizzards track record, this game is probably coming out 2015 or something like that, just behind Starcraft 2 probably around 2011. I really hope im wrong with these dates, but Blizzard has laid out their track record themselves...

Spore is another game that does look promising. Not sure if it will be good or not though.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Left4dead
Diablo3

nothing much else.
Im still waiting to upgrade my PC, i havent been able to play Bioshock yet, so im eager for it though.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 - I love Blizzard.. but I skiped WOW so, been some time I don't play anything new by them.. also played a lot of Starcraft and Diablo on my younger days, can't wait for it
wub.gif

Spore - The creature creator is already so cool.. and it's like 10% of the game. Can't wait to explore some galaxies full of Pokemon's and penis monsters!

Duke Nukem 4Ever - Duke Nukem 3D was the game I played the most when I got my first PC.. finished it several times, used to create maps for it.. from the videos, it looks like they managed to keep the essence of DN3D.. let's hope so..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat