Hacking What payloads do you have set up at boot?

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the following on mines:

UP: Godmode9
DOWN: Agbsave9
LEFT: Decrypt9
RIGHT: Hourglass9

Still have all the face buttons on the right free but not sure what to do with that, or even what's available?

What are you guys using? And any recommendations for others?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow a thread about this... okay.
  • X=Decrypt9
  • y=Emunand9
  • Start = Hourglass9
  • Left=Safemode9
  • Right = Godmode9
  • Up = Corbenik/Skeith
  • Down= Arm9loaderhax installer
Dunno if there can be more.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have
Start: Hourglass
Up: Decrypt9
Left: ArchUpdate
Right: Godmode9
Select: Arch Config

wow a thread about this... okay.
  • X=Decrypt9
  • y=Emunand9
  • Start = Hourglass9
  • Left=Safemode9
  • Right = Godmode9
  • Up = Corbenik/Skeith
  • Down= Arm9loaderhax installer
Dunno if there can be more.

Seriously thought these were double posts at first glance.

Anyways. Mine:
Up: CtrBootManager9

Everything is basically nicely laid out in my CtrBootManager9 config. Which includes EmuNAND9, Hourglass9, Decrypt9WIP, Godmode9.

Too lazy to memorize buttons :P

Reactions: Deleted User

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't that just add intro to booting up the screen? So it just take longer to get to home menu, but i guess is about the same for people who wanna see the "GAMEBOY ADVANCE" Logo when playing GBA VC games.:unsure:
If I don't do anything, I just boot to my Home Menu.

Pressing Up, leads me to a screen for all my payloads.
Info: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ctrbootmanager-ctrbootmanager9.431647/

Maybe your thinking of BootAnim9? And setting that up on a button is kind of weird. I mean the point of it is to have an animation play.

D

Deleted User

Start=hourglass9
Up=godmode9
Down=decrypt9
Left=ctrbootmanager9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't that just add intro to booting up the screen? So it just take longer to get to home menu, but i guess is about the same for people who wanna see the "GAMEBOY ADVANCE" Logo when playing GBA VC games.:unsure:
You can set the timeout to 0 which makes it skip the bootscreen and have it auto boot into what you want.If you want to reset it back to default you can save the a9lh config on FBI before you set the time out to 0 and just copy paste the default to reset it back.Its useful if you want to switch between multiple cfw's without having to rename more than one of your arm9loaderhax.bin's and you can set it as the default one if you don't want to hold a button everytime.

Last edited by ,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Info: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ctrbootmanager-ctrbootmanager9.431647/

Maybe your thinking of BootAnim9? And setting that up on a button is kind of weird. I mean the point of it is to have an animation play.
I see, so i guess i can't tell the difference. Sorry, with all these things having "9" At the end of it. (NO CLUE WHY) i can get confused for each purposes function. I started making use of payloads since 3DS i have requires me to remove screws to replace memory card and i don't wanna do that every time i make mistakes with any arm9loaderhax replacement files. Having @Crystal the Glaceon help me try set up skeith before and i just use payloads from luma to load other things so i don't need any problems if they don't work, luma always will. :)

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't holding a button that's not assigned to anything give you a list of all the payloads anyway?

And about that BootAnim9, didn't know about it till now. If that's executed on boot as a payload, is still possible to use that AND other payloads together? I'm looking for a set up where you'd get a custom splash screen with the button layout for all your payloads but then if you pressed nothing, you got your custom boot animation payload, followed by the home menu.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't holding a button that's not assigned to anything give you a list of all the payloads anyway?

And about that BootAnim9, didn't know about it till now. If that's executed on boot as a payload, is still possible to use that AND other payloads together? I'm looking for a set up where you'd get a custom splash screen with the button layout for all your payloads but then if you pressed nothing, you got your custom boot animation payload, followed by the home menu.
That became a thing with the latest Luma3DS, didn't it? Honestly, don't really care much for it. I also have my payloads in a folder named k9lh. Basically. I don't really like being told how to name my payloads or where to put them. :P

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welllll there's all those "hax" exploits as well
Its a very "Nintendo" way of naming things. It all started with the Super Nintendo where every other game title had "Super" in it, like Super Metroid, Super Bomberman, etc. And then the N64 with Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Bomberman 64, etc.

Reactions: Shikkichu

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a very "Nintendo" way of naming things. It all started with the Super Nintendo where every other game title had "Super" in it, like Super Metroid, Super Bomberman, etc. And then the N64 with Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Bomberman 64, etc.
Umm super mario bros been SUPER since a Regular NES, so has SUPER pitfall on regular nes as well. Is this what this gonna be about then i guess is time for this. :P

That makes a lot of sense actually
Don't praise that, is not true. Is just lazy people not actually trying to be uniqe with the names of things. :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM