Hacking What options are available for Homebrew without regular internet access or NNID?

Khar00f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good day everyone,

I tried reading for a solution but came up blank, maybe I missed something, here's my question.

I have a WiiU with no NNID and no internet access, I wanted to know if there's a way to enable Homebrew on it to get patched Nand.

So far everything I read requires webserver to enable Homebrew access and Haxchi requires NNID to download a DS game as a point of access.

I'm not looking for a coldboot solution necessarily but a way to enable Homebrew without webserver access or store download.

I could have internet access for the initial setup that's not a problem. But for regular use there won't be any internet access.

Let me know if any of you have a solution.

Thank you,

Khar00f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I read the guides,

So far the only option I found is WUP installer, but I wouldn't have access to Homebrew as that either requires an internet connection as an entry point Everytime, or Haxchi which requires an NNID to be able to buy an a DS app from the store.

Did I miss something?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kresma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I read the guides,

So far the only option I found is WUP installer, but I wouldn't have access to Homebrew as that either requires an internet connection as an entry point Everytime, or Haxchi which requires an NNID to be able to buy an a DS app from the store.

Did I miss something?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
You didn't miss anything. There is pretty much no way to achieve what you want without haxchi or cfw or whatever. The only way I can think of is to host Kaflukes web server through an android device (There's an app for that too), but that's about it. Somewhere else on here I saw that there was a device that plugged into a USB port and would host the files that were on it, so it'd be like a portable "WiFi web server" thing, but I have never messed with one so I have no clue how it would work. There are apps that you can run that give you sigpatch and all, but you have to run them every time you reboot the console, which would require you to have access to the one of the solutions listed above... Haxchi is how I dealt with mine, I broke down and decided to just get it. Works really well.

Last edited by Kresma,

bitzthatbyte

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Before Haxchi etc. . . i used an android app called "offline". it was available on google play (not sure if it still is). Obviously only any good to you if you have an android device.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't you just create an NNID, pay the few pounds/dollars for the required DS game and download it. Will make your life a lot easier homebrew wise. It's not a lot of money really for what you can get out of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended