Gaming What new games to try (last 6 months)?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice! :)
Other people will probably know more about the mainline titles (smashbros etc) but here are a few titles that didn't get as much coverage - idk if they interest you:
-Lego Harry Potter complete collection
-Spintires Mudrunner: American Wilds
-Asterix & Obelix XXL2

Reactions: 877

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hear some people like Smash Bros.
Nice! :)
Other people will probably know more about the mainline titles (smashbros etc) but here are a few titles that didn't get as much coverage - idk if they interest you:
-Lego Harry Potter complete collection
-Spintires Mudrunner: American Wilds
-Asterix & Obelix XXL2

Thanks guys will have a look :)
Used to love reading Asterix books!

Do yourself a favour and get Diablo III.
Once you get in jail again, be sure to take your Switch with you.

Will do. Will be painful to smuggle that in tho, might wait for the Switch mini :rofl2:

Anything free roam, where you don't have to strictly follow the game? (e.g. I love BOTW style)..

Last edited by 877,
Reactions: lordelan

cash00bi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you enjoy platforming games that are focused on co-op but can be played alone?
I really have to recommend Dragon Marked for Death. Love the artstyle and gameplay idea.
Price isn't that high either, so its worth checking it out.
P.S You can choose quests without any order. One quest takes about 30 to 60 minutes for me.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose my age shows, in that I like platformers but only quite simple ones like Shinobi, POW etc

I like botw as there’s lots of green, nature etc.. the control are not too hard or complicated so I can drop back into it.

Been playing red dead 2 and although I like the open world, too many buttons to press press a to get on horse, now press b to gallop, press a again - feel like I’m just there to keep the game happy sometimes lol

Reactions: Nezztor

burial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nature? Open world? Easy?

Sounds like you might like Skyrim.

But thats older than the last 6 months so nvm lol

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Anything good come out while I've been in prison?

JK I've been learning Arduino :)

You're asking if there is anything new for the Nintendo Switch? Sorry, nothing new for the Switch. Nintendo's business model these days is,

1. F@#$%ck making new games. Just keep rereleasing old games with a new box that says deluxe, remastered, or "something something" edition on it.
2. Have PC, PS4 and Xbox game developers also make a version of these old, remastered games for the Switch. Just hope that Nintendo Switch customers don't realize how shitty these games play and look on the swtich compared to a high end PC, PS4 Pro, or Xbox.
3. Screw the home console market all together. We are Nintendo, and we're going to be innovative in a different kind of way. So in the future we are going to ditch making a console for the living room, and instead our entire platform will be on a mobile device like the switch. (In other words, what Nintendo is trying to say here is, "We have been stupid for years now, and we can't keep up with PS4, Xbox, and PC. Therefore we will demote ourselves and compete with Iphones and android phones instead.").

Are Nintendo's days numbered with this business strategy? Answer: YES

Last edited by xpoverzion,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're asking if there is anything new for the Nintendo Switch? Sorry, nothing new for the Switch. Nintendo's business model these days is,

1. F@#$%ck making new games. Just keep rereleasing old games with a new box that says deluxe, remastered, or "something something" edition on it.
2. Have PC, PS4 and Xbox game developers also make a version of these old, remastered games for the Switch. Just hope that Nintendo Switch customers don't realize how shitty these games play and look on the swtich compared to a high end PC, PS4 Pro, or Xbox.
3. Screw the home console market all together. We are Nintendo, and we're going to be innovative in a different kind of way. So in the future we are going to ditch making a console for the living room, and instead our entire platform will be on a mobile device like the switch. (In other words, what Nintendo is trying to say here is, "We have been stupid for years now, and we can't keep up with PS4, Xbox, and PC. Therefore we will demote ourselves and compete with Iphones and android phones instead.").

Are Nintendo's days numbered with this business strategy? Answer: YES
Ok mate, I already have a big enough backlog of Switch games I want to play that I'll never get through them all, even if no more Switch games came out.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Ok mate, I already have a big enough backlog of Switch games I want to play that I'll never get through them all, even if no more Switch games came out.
The point I'm trying to make is that the huge backlog of games you have on the switch, I already played on the PS3, and Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.