Gaming what (n)3ds games should I place on my list of games??

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I have pokemon moon, xenoblade chronicles 3d, ace combat assault horizon legacy+, kingdom hearts 3d, persona Q and, mh4u. what I have listed on the list for ds games: chrono trigger, the world ends with you and, professor layton and the curious village.

what games do you guys suggest?

Last edited by DarkRioru,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you like rhythm games?
Rhythm thief
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
I don't like rhythm games.... but, i'm trying to get into them..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pokémon Series, Zelda Series and Ace Attorney Series. Best games ever.
I always found the zelda series too difficult for me.. (played loz:links awakening dx on the original gbc and loz:oot on wii virtual console) and ace attorney series looks cool, I played through the first game on the wii... can't get through the 2nd trial.. but fun series and, I play wayyyy too much pokemon lol

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't like rhythm games.... but, i'm trying to get into them..

I always found the zelda series too difficult for me.. (played loz:links awakening dx on the original gbc and loz:oot on wii virtual console) and ace attorney series looks cool, I played through the first game on the wii... can't get through the 2nd trial.. but fun series and, I play wayyyy too much pokemon lol
Play Zelda ALBW,it's really great and find it more enjoyable then all other Zelda games.

Reactions: Deleted User

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3ds-any fire emblem game
ds- the world ends with you
have fun:D

EDIT: whoops looks like you already have twewy

get all the Shin Megami Tensei games for both the ds and 3ds . they are awesome

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
3ds-any fire emblem game
ds- the world ends with you
have fun:D

EDIT: whoops looks like you already have twewy

get all the Shin Megami Tensei games for both the ds and 3ds . they are awesome
I don't have twewy yet... its on my amazon list though... and I'll take your offer starting with fire emblem fates: birthright and smt:IV

D

Deleted User

if you have mobile,get twewy on it better,
Nah, you can't beat the original DS version. Mobile really isn't suited for a game like that.

If you like fighting games, get Senran Kasura (I suggest the second one Deep Crimson).
The attack on titan game is really fun also.
Can't beat Super Smash too.

Reactions: DarkRioru

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nah, you can't beat the original DS version. Mobile really isn't suited for a game like that.
you should try it,the two screen on the DS was too distracting,the mobile version made it better,and the touch screen is better on mobile.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have Xenoblade and Persona Q on your list already, so I'm going to assume you have at least a passing interest in RPGs.

The Etrian Odyssey games are what the engine in Persona Q is built off of. If you're enjoying PQ, you should probably give at least one of them a try. Between DS and 3DS, there are currently seven EO games, two of which (EO Untold: The Millennium Girl and EO Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight) are 3DS remakes of the first two, and one of which (Etrian Mystery Dungeon) is a Roguelike with procedurally generated dungeons. I'd personally suggest starting with EO3 (for DS), EO 4 (for 3DS), or EO Untold (a remake of the first game, for 3DS). A warning, though; EO games are on the tough side. You'll get used to it eventually, and the games tend to get easier as you play them, due to expanding options, but they can be pretty brutal at the start, although the 3DS versions tend to ease up a bit at the start, I've noticed. Playing the beginning of the original EO vs. the beginning of EO Untold is like night and day difficulty-wise. Getting ripped to shreds by butterflies is pretty brutal.

The majority of the games I own for 3DS are Shin Megami Tensei games, or related series. SMT 4, SMT 4 Apocalypse, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor Overclocked, DS 2: Record Breaker, etc. Again, they're pretty tough, and the difficulty is largely front-loaded (although the DeSu games have better difficulty balance, IMO).

If you're a Dragon Ball fan, you might want to check out Dragon Ball Fusions. It's a pretty fun game. A bit on the grindy side, though; the game works kind of like Pokemon with Dragon Ball characters, including low "catch" rates on "legendaries", except attacks also have drop rates.

I'd also recommend the Shantae games, especially Risky's Revenge and Pirate's Curse.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
3DS:
0) Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (a great little platform game, with a very snazzy character and a lot of character development)
1) LoZ A Link Between Worlds (it's a shorter game, but the mechanics and puzzle solving is much less difficult than the originals!)
2) Fantasy Life
3) MH 4U (I liked 4U better than Generations, but you may get more fun out of Generations if you are a MH vet)
4) Yokai Watch (the first one has a less padded storyline - so that's better)
5) Corpse Party - very good and gory visual novel with extras to unlock. Pretty fun, but not suitable for younger audiences (it's rated M here).

Runners up: Shovel Knight (the difficulty had me cursing at later levels and there's less story development here), Binding of Isaac (too many bugs, I've had crashes and then I had the software slow down to the point of being unplayable), Smash Bros (I hate fighting games with a passion and this is no exception)

DS:
0) Chrono Trigger
1) Lunar Knights - RPG anti-vampires thing mixed with touch screen flight battles. Very fun, but the grid movement in the main game will make you want to break things.
2) Solatorobo red the hunter (If you can get past the "furry" characters, and the anime artstyle. There is a very story rich game here.) Warning - some of the late game enemies will curb stomp your butt if you don't grind.
3) Aliens Infestation - like the run and gun genre? This is fun - basically you play a crew fighting off the Xenomorphs from Aliens. You have limited ammo, bombs and everything else. It's like Metroid on the DS. You use your new stuff to open up new areas. Also, great atmosphere.
4) Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime - you play a slime with the power to pick stuff up and throw it. Very cute and surprisingly rich gameplay here.
5) Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
6) Contra 4
7) Retro Game Challenge - old school fake NES games with a Japanese game show host? Yes, please....

Runners Up: Space Invaders Extreme (if I ever see a copy "in the wild", I'd have to snag one for myself, as it is fun - basically Space Invaders with power ups and more variations), Rub Rabbits/Feel the Magic (mini-games - think Warioware mixed with Japanese quirkyness - one of the first games I bought for the DS and one of the few games on the system that I beat), Soul Bubbles (puzzle-ish game with you guiding a bubble through a maze...

Last edited by astrangeone,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Fantasy Life, i enjoyed that game a lot..and Yo-Kai Watch 2, tons of fun, seemingly unending quests/requests, both from Level-5, doesnt need you to be looking at a guide to finish quests, you know just a game that you could play relaxed on your off days while on the couch sipping your hot chocolate or coffee..

edit: DragonQuest VII is good too..

Last edited by owek1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: