What Mouse do you use?

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay I know this is kinda off-topic, but at the shopping centre/mall today, and there was a 'lost + reward' sign... Someone had lost their mouse... AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE!!! $100 reward... Am I the only one that thinks a mouse wouldn't be worth anything near that?
ROTFLMFAO
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
wtf.gif

i guess i might be overreacting a tad bit
tongue.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Okay I know this is kinda off-topic, but at the shopping centre/mall today, and there was a 'lost + reward' sign... Someone had lost their mouse... AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE!!! $100 reward... Am I the only one that thinks a mouse wouldn't be worth anything near that?
Lawl???

Lol look how stupid people are..

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
G06.jpg

G5 Mouse
biggrin.gif

Me too. I have the heaviest weights in there. I love the thing. It works on just about any surface, incredibly precise, and I can toggle the dpi on the fly to 3 presets = amazing. Plus the braided cord makes me thing it's going to last just about forever.
almost offtopic, but that's almost lame for being lasermouse. only 2000 dpi. there has been 4000 dpi mouses at the same price. and some optical mouses with 1800 dpi. but if you like it then it's ok.
biggrin.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

G5 Mouse
biggrin.gif

Me too. I have the heaviest weights in there. I love the thing. It works on just about any surface, incredibly precise, and I can toggle the dpi on the fly to 3 presets = amazing. Plus the braided cord makes me thing it's going to last just about forever.
almost offtopic, but that's almost lame for being lasermouse. only 2000 dpi. there has been 4000 dpi mouses at the same price. and some optical mouses with 1800 dpi. but if you like it then it's ok.
biggrin.gif

Which have 4000dpi???

It was a christmas gift... sooo yeah
tongue.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well the first intellimouse pro I had started to glitch so microsoft sent me a replacement, which took me a few years to finally use. the old one works fine on the dreamcast though. I also have a blue mouse dangling off the desk thats left mouse button was getting stuck. I'd like to get another nicer looking mouse, but the cool looking ones from microsoft usually have the color painted on instead of being moulded out of plastic so it's kind of a waste of money :S

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

G5 Mouse
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Which have 4000dpi???

It was a christmas gift... sooo yeah
tongue.gif

your mouse looks awesome dude I wanted one of them.

But instead I got a MX510 which was cheaper. It does the trick
wink.gif
I don't need uber dpi+max

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...