Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Osaka said:
GameDragon said:
Been really into Mabinogi. Open Beta starts in a few hours, maybe some of you should try it. If you can get past the obvious lack in graphics, you'll find out that it is a pretty well made game.
I am waiting for that as well. any idea what time it can be played PST?

besides that, I try different ones all the time.

WoW is probably the main one I play

Mabinogi will be available at 17:00 (5 PM) if I'm not mistaken. Its really a good game, but its definitely no WoW.

I've played some many MMOs that I won't go into details. My absolute favorite is Ragnarok Online though. My second would have to be Final Fantasy XI. Unfortunately, I've never got into WoW (though I've played it before) so I can't say much about it.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My buddy just recently got addicted to WoW, and I'll be giving it a try in the summer. I just bought South Park Season 10 and it came with a free 14 day trial of WoW. Might as well give it a try during the summer.

My only worry is getting addicted during the summer. Although if I do I'll have learnt the game by the end of the summer well enough to manage during the fall semester term. I can't start up now with the winter semester term almost done with a bunch of assignments due and finals coming up.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I used to be addicted to RuneScape. I was all that, high combat etc., I was even a Player Moderator, eventually I got pissed at not being able to talk without being bombarded with WTF? HAX I WSNT SVIER CRON! and that plus being bored out of my mind (I can't bring myself to click a tree every 10 seconds to get a yew log), so I just quit cold turkey, sold my account so I wouldn't come back. Best thing I've ever done.

Now, no MMOs. Heck, the only game I'm playing atm is GTA:VCS.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MMOs I have played are:

WoW
Dransik
Ashen Empires
EVE online
Meridian 59
Maple Story (Very briefly)
Kingdom of Loathing (if you consider it a MMO)

Out of all of those I would have to say that Dransik was my favorite.

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maple Story vac and god-mode
WoW private servers
Rose private servers
Ragnarok private servers
Trickster machine gun hack and all crit
Warcraft 3 TFT Dota
im a fucking G at it if u wanna play im in Azeroth and my BNET name is obviously theman69
PM if u add

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been playing WOW for years now but I'm keeping it casual. Not raiding with guilds, Not doing end game stuff. I'm bringing up a twink Guild. If you really want to play casual make a twink and PVP with them. You can take week breaks and still come back. My twinks have more kills then most peoples mains now...so in reality...I'm not that casual.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to play FlyFF (got to level 61 then some sonofabitch hacked my account and took everything and the customer support were unable to retrieve my char) and then tried Rappelz, but got bored of the grinding.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For a short time :Ragnarok Online (euRO) It has a nice visual style and Job system but a invole too much griding.
About a year: WoW (Europe) I played WoW solely for storyline. (Glory to the Alliance) Did not joined any guilds or raids. I never made lv 60
smile.gif

Occasionally: Eve Online (Eve has only one server) It's terrific but kind of overwhelming and I'm no big fan of pvp. Still I'm considering to reactivate my account.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've palayed loads of them,
Runescape (how the fuck did I play it?)
Tibia (fucking Brazilians, always killing me)
FlyFF (was OK, but too much of a grind to get to 15, so I quit)
MapleStory (holy fuck that game was boring)
MU Online (poor Diablo II clone)
Rakion (not really an MMO)
Last Chaos (good, but I got bored)
KAL Online (meh)
Planeshift (only played because it is in the Ubuntu repositories, felt incomplete)
2 Moons (meh)
Knight Online (meh)
Rappelz (ok, but boring without friends playing it)
Silkroad (boring until you get jobs)

I'm currently trying WoW, Undead Warlock lvl 6, it is OK, but idk If I will buy it, and then pay for a subscription.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive played Runescape for literally about 4 years until I quit, which was last 2 years ago... I've been playing long since the Runescape "classic" days. It helped me learn english when I didn't know it(no joke).

I recently "quit" warcraft, but I'll probably start again, that game is impossible to quit, I swear.

Other MMOs that I have tried, I did not like, except Guild Wars.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
W.O.W, but i have a short attention span so i quickly got bored of it after like two weeks.Every couple of months i might buy a 2 month prepaid card and play for a while.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
I play WoW pretty much exclusively. I have played many many before, but this is prob my favorite. I've been a fan of Wacraft since Orcs and Humans, so it's a natural fit. I used to be into raiding and all that jazz but I don't have the time for it anymore, so I just do Arenas and casually level alts. Arena is way way more fun than raiding anyway.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaejae said:
By warcraft do you mean WoW Linki?
Also lol, learning english through runescape.
Yeah.

But believe it or not people weren't complete retards back in RSC days, and I knew ZERO english, so yeah it helped me.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
woah, no one mentioned the grand-father of MMOs, Ultima Online, it's not as good as it used to be now tho, they messed it up with stupid updates.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild Wars, Phantasy Star Universe, Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (private server), WoW, Ragnarok Online (private server), EVE Online, Rappelz, DoMo, Mabinogi, and..I think thats about it. Currently playing more PSOBB than anything, although I've had my fair share of WoW addiction periods as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back