Hacking What MicroSD card are best for R4 DS??

rozzan143

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thought so
biggrin.gif
thx

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish people would search. I feel I, alone, have answered this question dozens of times.

Anyways, the best on the market for R4 are the Kingston Japanese made 1GB cards.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing the type of microSD affects is the read/write speed and compatibility for more taxing games like Castlevania:PoR.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT was the other one! I knew there was one more messed up game, but I couldn't remember which one. Do carts with internal NAND memory play Downhill Jam well?

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
It probably already has been answered also, but seeing as this thread is up...why particularly 1gb cards made by kingston? whats wrong with the 2gb ones they make?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It probably already has been answered also, but seeing as this thread is up...why particularly 1gb cards made by kingston? whats wrong with the 2gb ones they make?

I was just about to ask that exact same question. I have the 2 gb version and I have not had an issue with it. The only thing I can think of is it would become more fragmented but that is an easy fix... defrag it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you