What manga are U reading?

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well right now i'm reading One Piece which is my absolute favorite manga!
laugh.gif
But i also read Fullmetal alchemist, Berserk, Naruto and GTO.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm reading Dragonball to my 4 yr old for bedtime. I know I know, I should be reading Charlotte's Web to him or something..
Anyway, the next one I'm launching into will be Fullmetal Alchemist. I've been trying to get into some new anime (besides the dirty stuff, yay ping-pong club!) and haven't been able to gell with anything. Tried One Piece, Naruto, just didn't pull me in. I caught Fullmetal on adult swim though and damn, that's pretty good! Trigun is also really cool. I know we're talkin' manga here, but anime is usually what leads me to the manga.. so.. uh... yeah.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm reading Dragonball to my 4 yr old for bedtime. I know I know, I should be reading Charlotte's Web to him or something..
Anyway, the next one I'm launching into will be Fullmetal Alchemist. I've been trying to get into some new anime (besides the dirty stuff, yay ping-pong club!) and haven't been able to gell with anything. Tried One Piece, Naruto, just didn't pull me in. I caught Fullmetal on adult swim though and damn, that's pretty good! Trigun is also really cool. I know we're talkin' manga here, but anime is usually what leads me to the manga.. so.. uh... yeah.
I was sad when

SPIDER DIES. LOL.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
SaiZou: Just do google searches, some of them show up on MSN groups. I'm not entirely sure of the legalities of it though, so I won't post links.

Right now, I'm reading (and waiting for the next chapters of) Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and One Piece.

FMA, because I loved the anime and the movie. And the manga takes a whole different story-line than the anime at a certain point, which provides fresh material.

Naruto, I loved the show, but then I moved out of my parents house and haven't gotten any sort of cable/satellite service, so I've had no way to watch it for a few months now (except the internet, but I don't have the patience to download episodes). So I've gotten to read it instead.

One Piece, I had heard all about how 4kids mutilated the US episodes (which I sort-of liked from watching it on Toonami) and decided to check it out for myself and liked it. Plus same as Naruto, I haven't been able to watch it lately.

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I was reading Berserk for a while, but it started to get way too repetetive and fantasy-esque for my taste.

|WickeD&#12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was reading Berserk for a while, but it started to get way too repetetive and fantasy-esque for my taste.
I loved berserk comics man... i didnt read to far into it though. i def liked the series more being it told the story of gatz

I am reading cowboy bebop atm i got the box set (5volumes) for 24bucks w/shipping off amazon
ph34r.gif

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just finished death note.. its a good one.. XD finished it 2 days non stop..

now reading some random shoujo manga
tongue.gif
lol
i might search for d.gray-man after i finished all my crazy assignment.. T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.