Gaming What lego game should they come up with next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was originally going to make this topic a poll, but then I realised that I couldn't get everyone's creative ideas in that way. So far, TT games has brought us:
  • LEGO Star Wars
  • LEGO Indiana Jones
  • LEGO Batman
all of which I thought were very good games, not only does TT bring humour to these franchises, but they have a very unique and pick-up-and-play style gameplay, the latest installment, LEGO batman has to be my favourite of the games so far as not only am I a huge batman fan but I enjoyed how the plot involved all of my favourite batman villains, these games also seem to be improving as they go along, specifically the DS version, one example of this improvement is the way they used anime-style cutscenes for the DS version rather than previously where they had used stills from the console cutscenes, this not only makes it much clearer and detailed, it also makes the portable version of the game unique.

So far, TT games have successfully managed to bring all three of the franchises they have attempted to into the LEGO video game genre, so what will they come up with next? and what would you like to see? Here's some I have come up with:
  • LEGO Spider-man
  • LEGO Transformers
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • LEGO Godzilla
  • LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't mind if there would be a new LEGO Racers. It was, and still is, lots and lots of fun.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
My current obsession is Tsubasa... And though it would be impossible to do, I think a Lego Tsubasa would be quite fun!!

I second the thoughts on Lego Transformers, that would be brilliant, as you defeat enemies you could attach the pieces and build up your Transformer!

Lego Harry Potter would also be fun, I know they made one for the PC a looooong time ago, though I am unsure of the publisher...

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say Lego.......................................................... Tetris. It probably just going to be about trying to get the pieces you have into the right shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D