chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now before I go one, this isn't a
"Help gaming forum! diagnose me cuz I am too stupid to go to a doctor!" Thread. I've seen like 50 of those around lately, its annoying as hell.
This is merely a way of finding out what makes you wanna sleep right away.
See, I have had sleeping issues like crazy over the years. Like an idiot, I started abusing night time medicine like crazy for almost a year. I finally quit that about 6 months ago, but of course I screwed myself up and Now I have a horrible time getting myself to sleep.
Now I have tried a method or two, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
But for you guys, what is that one thing that can just knock you on your ass and get you that good nights sleep?
Because lord knows I'm having sleep troubles when I'm posting this topic at 3am.

EDIT: No Alcohol options please

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I generally lay down and close my eyes :P

Seriously though, just putting on some soft music will work wonders when trying to go to sleep.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
OK, seriously I would start with herbal teas and maybe try some incense. It used to work for me when I was partying for 3 days straight at weekends and screwed up my sleep pattern. Add your fave type of "chilled" music and you got a good starting point

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well see, I would normally leave the tv on in my room and put the timer on it, because I like to have noise to fall asleep too. With a few music suggestions already, I think I will try to find a good music channel on tv with relaxing music and see if that works. But keep the suggestions coming guys, I appreciate the help.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a sleeping problem too. Not nearly as tragic as yours, but what you could do is not do anything for the hour before you have to go to sleep. This for me makes me go to sleep way before I am suppose to and it does because when i get bored, i fall asleep. I have to be mentally stimulated(or on coffee) to stay up at 10-11PM.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
When i can't sleep i always get up and do something (usually i go on the PC), there's nothing worse, for me anyway, to just be led there trying to get off.

So by getting up and doing something does pass the time until i feel i would be able to get off.

Skip a night

I have done this too.

EDIT: Typo

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On bad nights/days I have to take sleep-aid. I won't fall asleep otherwise. Unfortunately, that leaves to very many all-nighters.

...Unless I have creamy hot chocolate or hot milk with honey(I heard hot milk and rum make you sleep heavenly.). Then I knock out and sleep like a bear in hibernation.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1