What kind of stuff are you most indecisive about?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is many things to be indecisive about but just curious what are a few of the things you noticed? One thing is games, most games I have no problem but some I do. I never played a MMO kind of game, so I just was indecisive about which one to try or if i should at all. I'm worry about not making friends or having people to enjoy it with. :unsure:

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Things I'm indecisive about include things like being unable to decide if I should play a game casually or seriously, how to spend my time without getting bored as much, whether I should save up money or splurge a bit and the degree of payback I should give to people who try to or do screw me over... There may be other things too, but those are what comes to mind right now, so add that in there too, being indecisive about what should be in pointless lists like this:P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for the last few days, I've been indecisive whether to buy a phone or not, and which one.
I don't really need one, I have nobody to call nor been called. I don't need internet as I'm always on my computer. I only want to send sms, once in a while.

I'd like one with NFC to use amiibo tags, but it's expansive to buy one just for that and will probably never play games with amiibo anyway.
I'd like one I can root, but I don't know what it really does nor how to do it.
I wonder if I'll ever use internet on the phone or not. if I get internet access I pay 15€/month unlimited access for everything (internet/call/sms), if I don't need internet it's free/month! (yeah, free but limited to 2H call, which I won't use anyway).
If I get a phone, without internet, then I think I don't need an expensive one with many features and I could buy the lowest one and don't need to root or use any app on it. But wouldn't I be tempted to try some apps and regret I didn't get a better phone?

Is the one I want good or not? will it last years or not? will 4G work fine with that operator due to missing Hz range it uses? Do I really need 4G?

I'm also indecisive when I have to take a decision which concern someone else. I always fear of the other person's reaction, and don't affirm myself. I always want to satisfy others with my decisions.

Last edited by Cyan,
D

Deleted User

I've been mildly indecisive about everything, which I guess explains my lacking qualities in social situations. I don't have the greatest amount of self-confidence, honestly.

I've been getting better though. Tried talking more and making up my mind more quickly on the trivial stuff.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
same, and they should really put a picture instead of just words to see what you'll eat and how much.
True, misleading names in the menu can make you expect a feast only to order and realize it's not even half a meal...

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Like many of you, what game to play sometimes. I've amassed quite a collection over the years, much of which is still incomplete, so sometimes I sit down thinking "I'll play something now," but the end up spending 30 mins glancing up and down my library.

In my everyday life, I'm usually indecisive about my opinions on many things. I'm open to everything, and find it hard to stick to one point of view, because I always leave myself with the possibility that I'm wrong on something. As such, I try to talk pretty impartially about politics and other such things, and feel I could argue well for any stance. You could either call this indecisive, or just centrist.

Otherwise, I'm pretty good about making decisions. They may not be the best decisions, but they're decisions. I can weigh my options and decide on what's optimal.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm