What kind of 3DS is this ?

paperme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I have a question and need your expertise on this matter. What kind of 3ds is this one. This has a very different back compared to the normal one. And it doesnt look like result of diy.

Sorry for the size of the picture, i have no idea how to resize it.
as.PNG

Reactions: IC_

paperme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your help. I am confused since the 3ds has both the normal back and the abnormal one. It seems they make the back to have instant access to the battery. It looks quite nice i think

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have a question and need your expertise on this matter. What kind of 3ds is this one. This has a very different back compared to the normal one. And it doesnt look like result of diy.

View attachment 311128
If you have this 3ds on hand, just flip it, the way the home/select & start buttons look 'd easily tell you that it's an old 3ds.

Reactions: paperme

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 311128

Looks like an original 3DS with a replacement backcover with a battery cover compartment.

Reactions: paperme

paperme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you everyone, i can now confirm this is an old 3ds with a different back to have easier access to the battery. I have no idea they make those. There are even one for dsi. This one is a no name but some have speedlink brand on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1